PDA

View Full Version : Zoo Frags for Edmonton Meeting

Beverly
03-31-2004, 03:47 PM
Well, my zoo tank is set up :smile: I bought a few zoos from the lfs and I know I have some coming from a couple of folks coming to the meeting, which is great :cool:

If anyone else has some colourful zoos they would care frag but not mount, I would be happy to take them. I can mount them myself onto rock/rubble already in the new tank.

Please PM me if you have zoos you are willing to bring for me. TIA :smile:

Bob I
03-31-2004, 04:04 PM
Well, my zoo tank is set up :smile: I bought a few zoos from the lfs and I know I have some coming from a couple of folks coming to the meeting, which is great :cool:

If anyone else has some colourful zoos they would care frag but not mount, I would be happy to take them. I can mount them myself onto rock/rubble already in the new tank.

Please PM me if you have zoos you are willing to bring for me. TIA :smile:

What is TIA :question:

What kind of tank are you setting up for zoos :question: and are you becoming a zoanthid farmer :question: :rolleyes: We need more of those :mrgreen:

I have at least six more very colorful zoos, but I am not prepared to do any more fragging at this time. :sad: They are finally beginning to show some very nice growth, but I don't want to frag them until the colonies get larger. :eek:

Beverly
03-31-2004, 06:44 PM
boB,

TIA = Thanks In Advance :smile:

The tank is only a 28g. Don't know if I will become a zoo farmer, though I might if my zoos begin outgrowing their digs. The ones I got yesterday are opening and colouring up just fine :cool:

I'd only ask for 3 polyps from you if you could spare them, though I thoroughly understand if that is not possible at present.