PDA

View Full Version : looking for a few types of fish and inverts EDMONTON

tt101
07-02-2012, 10:22 AM
hey guys,
after my brother decided it would be an awesome idea to get some fish on his own without telling me from a very bad fish store that i hate(not dropping any names) and of course the fish he happened to get were a couple blue damsels......long story short, they killed my mandarin dragonet, my butterfly fish, my yellow dwarf angel, my huge banggaii cardinal and my 3 azure damsels(who were honestly doing good for the couple months that i owned them) and so now im looking for new additions all over again.

this is what im looking for, so please let me know if you have any of them and how much you would like for them. thanks

pajama cardinal
bangaii cardinal
peaceful smaller anthias species
royal gramma
fire fish
smaller species of fancy hermit crabs
skunk/cleaner shrimp
basically any fish that wont grow more than 3-4 inches, COLORFUL!!! lol, and very importantly peacful!!! so let me know what you got!!!!

thank you!!!!

gregzz4
07-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Jeez, what killed them ...
You didn't lose all those critters on your list did you ?

fishoholic
07-02-2012, 01:24 PM

He said in his post that the damsels his brother added to his tank killed some of the fish he had. The ones on the list are ones he's looking for now.

AI (aquarium illusions) has all the fish on your list in stock right now.

mr_alberta
07-02-2012, 02:57 PM
What size is your tank?

noirsphynx
07-02-2012, 05:36 PM
AI (aquarium illusions) has all the fish on your list in stock right now.

+1 they have a few varieties of hermits, here's an example pic of one of the small hermits in stock. Sorry for the crappy quality

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt191/noirsphynx/OrangeCoralHermitCrabJune1709.jpg

tt101
07-02-2012, 05:49 PM
What size is your tank?

my tank is 65g and had been running for 4 months peacfully prior to the sudden deaths out of nowhere

tt101
07-02-2012, 06:05 PM

as was stated, it was the 2 blue DEVILS.....i mean damsels that killed my fish. the damsels were as big and bigger than all my fish except my coral beauty. i blame partly my naivety because i kept giving them the benefit of the doubt until 2 days ago when i watched them tear appart my bangaii cardinal. i should add that my tank had been peaceful with no deaths since december, when i first started my tank. it was a month ago {thinking back on hindsite} that all the deaths began sporadically and suddenley happening. i never seen any sicknesses or weakness in the fish, they just suddenley died and were found tattered and ripped all over. a month ago also coincides with the date that my brother got the damsles.

and thank you guys for letting me know that AI has what im looking for but im trying to get a few fish off members first before buying from stores.
thanks for the info, its well appreciated.