PDA

View Full Version : Pagoda Cup Frags

EmilyB
03-30-2004, 02:00 AM
Well, why not..... :neutral: $5-$15.

Pieces of this coral, which belonged to John once and me twice now. I am just sharing it. :lol:

PM me please.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/beans666/CupCoral.jpg

Andy
03-30-2004, 02:47 AM
Emily

How do you frag this coral.

EmilyB
03-30-2004, 02:50 AM
With a large hammer and a sharp thingy I found I found in hubby's tool box.....(heavy on the hammer part...) :lol: :mrgreen:

I should add that attacking the coral from the top was fruitless. It is one tough puppy. When I went at it from below, I was able to break some pieces away.

:eek:

whaase
03-31-2004, 10:26 PM
I think I'll have to get over in the next week or so to load up on some corals :lol:

Walter

EmilyB
03-31-2004, 11:38 PM
Someone bought the ones I was saving for you Walter......you snooze, you lose :lol:

whaase
04-01-2004, 01:38 AM
Someone bought the ones I was saving for you Walter......you snooze, you lose :lol:

I didn't know you were saving some for me! :biggrin: I though you were just offering some frags of various corals...

Walter

EmilyB
04-01-2004, 03:04 AM

I didn't know you were saving some for me! :biggrin: I though you were just offering some frags of various corals...

Walter

:lol: I was just kidding. :razz: I actually also have a toadstool with 6" long tentacles that may attract clowns. What kind were yours again?

Give me a call.