PDA

View Full Version : Additions to my tank

Kasha_lee
03-30-2004, 01:05 AM
I am looking for additions to my tank. Does anyone have anything they want to sell, or know of any resonable stores I can buy things. I live in Coquitlam, BC.

I have a 55g Glass Natrual Reef tank. Going more towards the invert side then a fish only. I have in my tank now 2 ocellerisi's a Blue Damsel, a dragon Goby, and a Alge Blennie. I have a white sand starfish as well as 4 electric blue hermit crabs. I have in the way of coral a unknown piece I picked up for free and a large button polyp colonie. OH yeah and a lot of tube worms happening. 150-200 pounds of live rock, and about 80 pounds of live sand.

I have a lot of lighting as I spent a pretty penny on the set up I have it's something like 280 watts or so of light. 2 10,000 white tubes as well as 2 blue tubes. I have 2 1200 power heads to move the water around a 200 watt heater, as well as a pretty good skimmer.

Anything else please feel free to ask.

Old Guy
03-30-2004, 01:36 AM
I would gladly give you some blue mushrooms to color up your tank.

Jeff

LostMind
03-30-2004, 07:46 AM
Kasha, being in coquitlam you are quite close to a couple of stores.

JLaquatics.com is out by the costco on lougheed (near the new skytrain, check their site for exact address).

Big Al's is in the korean market on north road just after lougheed (by the fitness world).

King Ed Pets isnt too far away, its on kingsway just off edmonds.

HTH