PDA

View Full Version : AquariumPros.Ca

Bryan
07-20-2002, 03:19 PM
Anybody order from this company, I was browsing their site last night and they had a fair selection of MH bubs at a fair price.

Comments good or bad?

StirCrazy
07-20-2002, 09:46 PM
Bryan I have bought from them and found them good. the one bonus they do have is that they are the Only canadian distrubitor for lampsnow/hellolights so they can get any of there products whare no one else can.

Steve

Bryan
07-20-2002, 09:52 PM
Yes, it's great they are the distributors for Hello lights. I was rather disapointed Hello lights won't ship to Canada. they appear to get bulbs that no one else can. So much for free trade<g>

Originally posted by StirCrazy:
Bryan I have bought from them and found them good. the one bonus they do have is that they are the Only canadian distrubitor for lampsnow/hellolights so they can get any of there products whare no one else can.

Steve<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Taoism
07-21-2002, 02:01 AM
I posted in the "vendor ratings" forum about an experience I had with aquariumpros that was very unpleasant for me in the end.

As I indicated in the post I made in the other forum, it isn't so much the trouble with the product that left me so disatisfied (since I know how many people have had problems with the product I wanted), but rather how long it took to get a credit back, and the process I had to go through. I think that AJ has had happy customers in the past, so I hope my experience was a rare one.

But, I will stick with my guns and take my business elsewhere from now on.

Cheers,
Keith.

One_Divided
07-21-2002, 04:01 AM
Quote from J&L's page:

"We will beat ANY Canadian competitors prices by 10%of the difference."

So I'd find out if J&L has the item and get it there. They can get a ton of stuff that's not listed too..

Skimmerking
07-21-2002, 06:16 PM
WELL Keith,
I told you where to go
www.sal-wat--connect--n.com (http://www.sal-wat--connect--n.com)
i wont spell it out ok .just incase someone see it ...