PDA

View Full Version : Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy!

thenanoreefer
06-29-2012, 04:33 PM
Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy!

PM your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name if you are interested.

If you don't have a BRS account then PM me your email and I shall refer you. Then head on over to their website and set one up!

We need 10+ members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

1. thenanoreefer

thenanoreefer
06-29-2012, 08:38 PM
PM your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name if you are interested.

If you don't have a BRS account then PM me your email and I shall refer you. Then head on over to their website and set one up!

We need 8+ members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn

thenanoreefer
06-30-2012, 03:11 PM

We need 8+ members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn

thenanoreefer
07-01-2012, 03:03 AM

We need 7+ members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer

Mike-fish
07-01-2012, 06:44 AM
whoops i should have waited a few days before i placed my order last week :redface:

thenanoreefer
07-01-2012, 10:27 PM

We need 7+ members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer

thenanoreefer
07-02-2012, 03:17 PM

We need 6+ members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer
4. waynefish

thenanoreefer
07-03-2012, 03:13 AM

We need 6+ members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer
4. waynefish

thenanoreefer
07-04-2012, 03:18 PM

We need 5+ members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer
4. waynefish
5. hexbasher

thenanoreefer
07-05-2012, 03:36 AM

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer
4. waynefish
5. hexbasher

thenanoreefer
07-07-2012, 01:56 PM

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer
4. waynefish
5. hexbasher

SteveConn
07-08-2012, 09:40 PM
If there is anyone "on the fence" so to speak, you can sign up and decide later..
Hoping we can do this fairly soon. Need some reef chems!

thenanoreefer
07-09-2012, 12:22 AM

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer
4. waynefish
5. hexbasher

thenanoreefer
07-11-2012, 04:02 AM

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer
4. waynefish
5. hexbasher

ultreef
07-11-2012, 04:46 AM
So what kind of discount does a group order get? Is it only on product like carbon and gfo? Does the discount apply to hardware? And I'm guessing brs will ship directly to the buyers?

Thanks.

MKLKT
07-11-2012, 05:19 PM
So what kind of discount does a group order get? Is it only on product like carbon and gfo? Does the discount apply to hardware? And I'm guessing brs will ship directly to the buyers?

Thanks.

Likewise, there are a few pieces of hardware I'd be interested in getting.

MKLKT
07-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Found the details: http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/preferred-customers-1
Seems like it applies to everything and ships separately. You have a week from the "go" date.

SteveConn
07-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Been in on a couple group buys and yes, they ship separately to each customer and discounts apply on most (if not all) products.

thenanoreefer
07-11-2012, 11:54 PM

We need 4+ members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer
4. waynefish
5. hexbasher
6. MKLKT

1eyedjyde
07-12-2012, 06:37 AM
I sent u a pm so you can add one more to the list

thenanoreefer
07-12-2012, 02:51 PM
1eyedjyde I have not yet received you PM.

thenanoreefer
07-13-2012, 03:05 PM

We need 3+ members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer
4. waynefish
5. hexbasher
6. MKLKT
7. 1eyedjyde

thenanoreefer
07-14-2012, 04:23 AM

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer
4. waynefish
5. hexbasher
6. MKLKT
7. 1eyedjyde

SteveConn
07-16-2012, 10:58 PM
Not sure I can wait much longer... need dosing chems and socks :-/

thenanoreefer
07-17-2012, 04:08 AM

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer
4. waynefish
5. hexbasher
6. MKLKT
7. 1eyedjyde

thenanoreefer
07-19-2012, 03:00 AM
Only need three more members in order to get the group-buy underway!

sweet ride
07-19-2012, 03:05 AM
please add me in will pm info.

thenanoreefer
07-19-2012, 03:50 AM

We need 2+ members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer
4. waynefish
5. hexbasher
6. MKLKT
7. 1eyedjyde
8. sweet ride

apexifd
07-19-2012, 03:08 PM
count me in

thenanoreefer
07-19-2012, 11:54 PM

We need 1+ members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer
4. waynefish
5. hexbasher
6. MKLKT
7. 1eyedjyde
8. sweet ride
9. jimbo222

thenanoreefer
07-20-2012, 03:18 AM

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer
4. waynefish
5. hexbasher
6. MKLKT
7. 1eyedjyde
8. sweet ride
9. jimbo222
10. apexifd

thenanoreefer
07-20-2012, 03:19 AM

1. thenanoreefer
2. SteveConn
3. CanuckReefer
4. waynefish
5. hexbasher
6. MKLKT
7. 1eyedjyde
8. sweet ride
9. jimbo222
10. apexifd
11. badfish!
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/images/misc/progress.gif

thenanoreefer
07-20-2012, 04:04 AM
I will submit the list to BRS on Sunday for a group-buy start date of Tuesday. Last chance to get in on this group-buy.

thenanoreefer
07-22-2012, 11:12 PM
I have submitted the list to BRS to start the group buy for Tuesday July 24th.

Everyone should receive an email from BRS on Tuesday indicating that the buy has started--once you receive that email you can start buying at the group buy preferred pricing--make sure you wait for the email first.

If you do not receive the email by Wednesday morning you can contact BRS directly.

Thanks!

CanuckReefer
07-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Got my email, but got sick of waiting and already placed my order a while ago.
Would have saved $50 on a $1000 order so i guess everyone can expect to get around 5% off your purchase...

MKLKT
07-24-2012, 08:07 PM
It all depends on what you buy, if you're going for chemicals/suppliments it's probably around 20%, electronic/mechanical parts is likely 0%. A mixed order like mine is middle of the road, but the volumes also make a huge difference.