PDA

View Full Version : A couple frags FS/FT

Nano
06-28-2012, 02:09 AM
I built a ghetto frag rack and its full. so I need to sell a couple of things, they are as follow

Zoa Fragenstien plug (on right) left Frag NFS
blue eyed blondes, fire hawks, and ?armor of gods? about 20 heads all together
would like to see about $20 for this monster
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h401/thehobdenmarina/DSCN3645.jpg
Nuclear green palys, 2 frags one with 1 head, the other has 1 head $5 for both together
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h401/thehobdenmarina/DSCN3646.jpg
2 frags of Blue Digi, they won't color up for me, but when bought was a very nice sky blue Large frag $15 small $5 (2 in the back center) large piece has about 4 branches total about ~5" small piece one branch 2-3"
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h401/thehobdenmarina/DSCN3647.jpg

Nano
06-28-2012, 02:10 AM
I can send better pics or post some if requested

Rusty dog
06-28-2012, 02:13 AM
Are those the armor of gods u got from me? Lol
Hey what's the green sps on the right in the first pic.
Or is that a torch or frog spawn

Nano
06-28-2012, 02:17 AM
Are those the armor of gods u got from me? Lol
Hey what's the green sps on the right in the first pic. I wouldn't mind a frag of that

lol no the ones you gave me are on the left, I had some similar ones so they are on a plugs, yours arent for sale, also thats frogspawn ;) als NFS lol

reefwars
06-28-2012, 02:18 AM
kenny those arnt nuclear green palys , i think they are a kind of button polyp hard to say from the pic.....these are nuclear green palys:mrgreen:

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad85/reefwars/90gallon%20reef/062-6.jpg

Nano
06-28-2012, 02:23 AM
Lol damn. I was told different I dun Ben suckered. Well then some kind of bright green polyp, will try to get a better pic in tomorrow cause the lights are out now :(

Nano
06-28-2012, 02:39 AM
heres a top down of the first one

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h401/thehobdenmarina/DSCN3648.jpg

reefwars
06-28-2012, 02:40 AM
Lol damn. I was told different I dun Ben suckered. Well then some kind of bright green polyp, will try to get a better pic in tomorrow cause the lights are out now :(

no worries with zoas and palys alot of them are easily mistaken....nuclear greens are a vibrant green and the sister paly of purple deaths. they look ideantical except for the colour ones a vivid purple and the others a vivid green.

years ago they could be found for up to $40/polyp now go for less than $5.

they are also a very slow grower and often melt away for people which is why they arnt that common......not really rare anymore either lol :P

my list:

sour apples(real ones)
darth mauls
purple deaths
nuclear greens
candy apple reds
la lakers
fruitloops
molten lave
bumble bee??
red people eaters
mohawks

prob some more im not thinking of lol plus i have dozens of common colors with no id's

im coming to edmonton on saturday if you want to trade something for the blue eyed blonde or whatever else you want to trade i dont have that one yet....i got some mohawk frags from fragalot made if you dont have any they are a super fast grower i can also see what else i can cut too hehe :)

glad to see your blasto made it to your tank ok, the color is unreal in person eh my pics did it no justice:)

Rusty dog
06-28-2012, 02:49 AM
Hey Denny if ur comin up could I get a few frags from you

Nano
06-28-2012, 02:54 AM
Sur a trade sounds good, some Mohawks and some sour apples maybe? We'll see what else I have if you want to stop by, I could frag something if need be. no worries with zoas and palys alot of them are easily mistaken....nuclear greens are a vibrant green and the sister paly of purple deaths. they look ideantical except for the colour ones a vivid purple and the others a vivid green.

years ago they could be found for up to $40/polyp now go for less than $5.

they are also a very slow grower and often melt away for people which is why they arnt that common......not really rare anymore either lol :P

my list:

sour apples(real ones)
darth mauls
purple deaths
nuclear greens
candy apple reds
la lakers
fruitloops
molten lave
bumble bee??
red people eaters
mohawks

prob some more im not thinking of lol plus i have dozens of common colors with no id's

im coming to edmonton on saturday if you want to trade something for the blue eyed blonde or whatever else you want to trade i dont have that one yet....i got some mohawk frags from fragalot made if you dont have any they are a super fast grower i can also see what else i can cut too hehe :)

glad to see your blasto made it to your tank ok, the color is unreal in person eh my pics did it no justice:)

Rusty dog
06-28-2012, 02:58 AM
If so I'd like... Darth Mauls, purple death, La lakers, molten lava, red people eaters, and some candy apple reds... Please

Proteus
06-28-2012, 04:00 AM
I'll take the larger blue digi. If still avalible

Nano
06-28-2012, 04:08 AM
I'll take the larger blue digi. If still avalible

Yup still available. Now on hold for you

Nano
06-28-2012, 04:24 AM
fragenstien (blue eyed blondes, fire hawks, etc) frag pending for Reefwars

Proteus
06-28-2012, 04:46 AM
Let me know what your schedule is like. If you want me to pick up or meet

Nano
06-28-2012, 04:19 PM
I may make a trip to edmonton on saturday to the southside, so meeting there somewhere may work, I'll toss in the bright green palys too if you like

also

BUMP
1 3" frag of blue digi still available all others pending for Denny and Titus

Proteus
06-28-2012, 05:30 PM
Sweet Saturday it's is. I'll be at fish stores on sat

Nano
06-28-2012, 05:40 PM
sounds good, I'll pm you tomorrow and we can figure everything out