PDA

View Full Version : Sunbrite F-Series

Shifty203
06-25-2012, 05:00 PM
So,
I'm planning on making the upgrade to LED's. My budget is around $1500, and I run a 125Gal 72" x 22" x 18" tank. There seems to be a few options in this price range (AI Sol, possibly AI Vega depending on the coverage, Maxspect Razor), but im intrigued by the new Sunbrites.

All of these seem able to grow healthy corals, so thats not an issue. What im looking for is which ones are going to make the corals colors really glow in my tank. I've seen the AI sol super blues in person with the whites off, and I was really impressed by how flourescent it made the corals glow.

For those that own the new Sunbrite F-Series, and have seen the ai sol super blues, how would you say they compare for making the corals glow under the blues/evening settings? Any pics of your tanks would be awesome!

Anyone else seen any other reviews on this light yet?

The Codfather
06-25-2012, 07:45 PM
Hey, I run these on my tank, I like them a lot. It took a while to get the colors I wanted, but after a few runs through the programming I have them set up the way I want them. One thing that really stood out for me was the customer service Ray has shown. He has helped and addressed any problem I had immediately with emails and phone calls.
Now they may not have some of the fancy programming like the other high end models do, but more than enough for what I will ever need. Now my tank is still young and there are not too many corals in it right now, but the ones I have have responded very well and are showing good growth.
I have seen a lot of led set ups and for what I've seen, well, I bought these. They impressed me the most, the programming is just what I need, and the customer service has been great. My opinion, but even if I had the chance to do it again, I would still get these fixtures. HTH,
Bob