PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: more GBTA, Mushrooms, Polyps

AquaPin
06-22-2012, 04:48 AM
Green Bubble Tip Anemone:
Roughly 6" in size. Just does not want to play nice with my SPS, so it needs to go. $15

Mushrooms:
Loose Blue/Purple, just had several break away from the mother colony. $2ea
Nice flat rock with 4 mushrooms mounted (3 large blue/purple and sm 1 deep red) $10

Zoas:
Watermelon (8+ polyps) $10
Tubbs Blues (4+ polyps) $10, (10+ polyps), $20
Armour of God (5+ polyps) $10...more hot pink than red, pics do not do it justice
Keds Reds (AKA superman) (7+ polyps) $10
Candy Apple Reds (4+ polyps) $20

Palys:
Pink Champagne (12+ polyps) $15...one of my favorites

Other:
Colt Coral, roughly 3" on a shell $5

I work in Langley, so can meet buyers there IF I have your cellphone number before meeting up at my work. Otherwise, pickup in Abbotsford only. Can email larger images if you want. Open to offers if my prices are out to lunch.

Jason

milou
06-22-2012, 05:09 AM
sent pm

AquaPin
06-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Going into Coquitlam tomorrow at lunch, can meet up if anyone is interested in the items listed...still lots left.

Jason

Ginu
06-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Going into Coquitlam tomorrow at lunch, can meet up if anyone is interested in the items listed...still lots left.

Jason

Do you happen to come around Vancouver? I live on the north shore and would like some stuff but won't be able to drive out to abbotsford for a few weeks.

Cheers,

AquaPin
06-24-2012, 09:52 PM
I am at BC Children's for the day once a month, so I am sure we can work something out. PM me what you are wanting and we can work out the details.

AquaPin
06-26-2012, 05:41 PM
GBTA, tubbs small and all watermelon zoas sold.
Pic added of the mushrooms, vary in size, but most are 1-2"

http://members.shaw.ca/jsv/Mushrooms_Blue.jpg