PDA

View Full Version : Foods Or Supplements To Help With Lympho, Fin Damage & Wounds

rastaangel
06-21-2012, 02:43 AM
As of right now I have a blue ring angel thats has some pretty bad lymphosists, and I have noticed a few others have a tiny bit. I also have a blue spotted angelfish that was the target of some aggression when I redid some rock work which resulted in some bad fin damage and wounds from trying to wedge into rocks.
I know these issues cant really be cured like a parasite and they usually resolve them selfs over time but the lympho has gotten worse.
I have dropped the salinity in my tank to near osmotic so the fish use less energy to flush salt from there system and use more of it to heal wounds and improve there immune system as well as stop any outbreaks.
I am currently feeding a combo of san fransico bay angel and butterfly food, chopped shrimp, scallops, squid and octopus, NFS thera anti para pellet and omega one shrimp pellets as well as nori 2x a day. I some times soak food in kent zeocon but I find it makes a mess in my tank.

Is there any other foods, supplement or medications that would help me out with this or should I just keep feeding well and maintain water quality