PDA

View Full Version : Trade: Coral Banded Shrimp in Airdrie, AB

cdnarcher
06-19-2012, 06:32 PM
When we were ready to introduce our CUC, I was given the advice to get a Peppermint Shrimp. The LFS I was dealing with did not have any Peppermints, but suggested a Coral Banded Shrimp to do the same work. We were naive and accepted this. Well, the Coral Banded Shrimp is too large and aggresive for our 28 gallon nano, so she has to go. She is on the large size for a Coral Banded Shrimp, so preferably to someone that has the room to house her. She has just molted today for the second time in our tank and is in great health with a very healthy appetite.

I would like to trade here for a Peppermint Shrimp, or a frag of neat zoas, but am open to suggestions.

Reply here or PM me please. We can arrange the details through PM.

Thanks All!

cdnarcher
06-20-2012, 01:04 PM
Anyone?

Polscot
06-20-2012, 05:53 PM
How much would u sell him and would he be aggressive towards a mandarin? I'm also in airdrie

Davidbugera
06-20-2012, 06:57 PM
The will be aggressive to any one threatening there cave perch or wherever they call home, in a well fed and roomie house they would show low signs of aggression

cdnarcher
06-20-2012, 07:26 PM
Thanks! What he said. Will be fine in a larger tank, but not my small tank.

The will be aggressive to any one threatening there cave perch or wherever they call home, in a well fed and roomie house they would show low signs of aggression

cdnarcher
06-20-2012, 07:55 PM
How much would u sell him and would he be aggressive towards a mandarin? I'm also in airdrie

Oops. I would really like to trade it before I sell.

Davidbugera
06-20-2012, 09:49 PM
I won't bee off work till 8ish today so if some one else wants this befor I can get it go ahead

cdnarcher
06-21-2012, 02:41 PM
I would really like to trade this guy, but if you show up at my door with $15 (Cost me $20), you can take the Coral Banded Shrimp home.

cdnarcher
06-22-2012, 03:18 PM
I am still looking for someone to take this character off my hands. I am going away for the weekend, so he will not be available until Tuesday.

jon in alberta
06-22-2012, 03:33 PM
trade for two peppermint shrimp - I have a 150 gal with Marco rock (losta holes). My shrimp have both molted as well.

(I hope I'm not scooping yer shrimp Davidbugera)

cdnarcher
06-22-2012, 03:37 PM
You got a deal. Can we swap on Tuesday evening? I will PM you. trade for two peppermint shrimp - I have a 150 gal with Marco rock (losta holes). My shrimp have both molted as well.

(I hope I'm not scooping yer shrimp Davidbugera)

cdnarcher
06-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Trade Pending.