PDA

View Full Version : new 33 gallon tank setup

Keen
03-27-2004, 07:06 PM
come check out my blog aabout my new 33gal salt tank, recently converted from a 10gal nano,and let me know what you think. and advice/comments are welcome.
http://reef-aquarium.blogspot.com/

Quinn
03-27-2004, 07:37 PM
There's a lot of stuff on your site to talk about - we're having a get-together at Nemain's place next weekend, maybe she can fit you in. We can try to help you sort out your troubles with your tang, colt, frogspawn, etc. What LFS are you generally buying from? It looks like your biggest problem is the combination of moving too quickly and not having enough filtration. I suspect these are factors in your livestock losses.

Keen
03-27-2004, 08:00 PM
frogspawn? I never had any frogspawn. and what is wrong with the colts? I normally buy from either big al's (mainly) and Aquarium illusions. i had most of this stuff before i converted to the 33 gal.

Noj
04-25-2005, 05:06 AM
How is your lighting setup working? Seems like a very straightforward set up. I'd be interested in following your plans if you are having success with the set up.

Thanks

Keen
04-25-2005, 07:28 AM
the setup was working great until i upgraded to a 38gal, and i bought a PC setup for it.