PDA

View Full Version : Triggers

Bugsy
06-13-2012, 10:18 PM
Don't know if anyone is in the market for a healthy looking Humu Picasso Triggerfish. AJ's here in Vernon has 2 of the most adorable triggers for 39.99. They are small but very healthy looking with beautiful color.

There is also some new corals in stock, I picked up a nice size rock full of yellow polyps 50+ of them.

He also has some really neat sand sifting gobies that are very nice looking, quite a size though. Some clowns, there is even a little black and white clown, tangs, lots of chromis and more.

Just thought I would post incase anyone was interested.

bloat
07-04-2012, 07:05 PM
how was the aptasia and pricing?

cav~firez22
07-05-2012, 03:46 AM

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahah

Love it

mseepman
07-05-2012, 04:11 AM

Hahahaha....sad but painfully true. I am really working with them on changing some things though. I loaned them my aptasia Zapper and convinced them to bring in SunBrite lights for some added selection. I also convinced AJ to join me at the upcoming MACNA so he can see there is more to Saltwater than what Hagen provides. :lol:

Bugsy
07-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Yes his tanks are full of aptasia which is to bad. They told me the live rock come to him like that? Not sure if that is true or not. I have never seen it in other places with this stuff on it.

All LFS are the same, get the product and livestock in and sell it as fast as you can, they don't really care about stuff like this as long as it sells. I have known AJ for many years, its never going to change probably.