PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

Zerandise
03-25-2004, 08:51 PM
Hey guys,

Thought i would drop a line and see whats up. I am "new" to the reef seen (ran fish only systems in the mid 80's) so was hoping i would find some sort of (support)group :razz: . Anyway I am just setting up my first reef now.

I very well might ask more than one person is able to without breaking the rules.

Anyway just thought i would say hey and see what the "Vancouver Reefing Club" is all about.

P.S. any pointers toward useful reading or sites would be great! I keep on trying to find "reefing for dummies" but have been unable to.

Anyway Hey guys and gals!

Zerandise
03-25-2004, 09:06 PM
sometimes when you are making a joke it comes to bite you in the ass. Seems that "reefing for dummies" IS a real book! also happens to be at my local library!

and here i thought i was being funny :)

LostMind
03-25-2004, 09:42 PM
Hi!

Are you looking for more forums like this to read?

Zerandise
03-25-2004, 10:02 PM
I am looking for everything to read. forums and articles and how to's. I am a read-a-holic so the more the better. Right now i am looking for info on basic setup's and reef styles. I tend to print it out and read it so the articles/how to's work best. however i find that a good forum/network of furoms is more than needed!!! Hell even being able to sit and pick a reef masters brain over a cup of joe would be great! Im easy :)

props
03-27-2004, 05:50 AM
welcome to canreef
=o)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:smilecol: :n00b:

sumpfinfishe
03-30-2004, 08:28 AM
Hi and welcome to the board :biggrin:
The best place to start is the newbie section, here's a link to one of my threads that has my top fav sites :mrgreen:
http://www.canreef.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6450