black suncoral colony for $100 or frags for $20 around 50 heads all eating
aussie duncan frags-$50 for 7-10 heads of a beautiful piece
very neon green candy cane -$5/head
red monticap frag-$10
green monticap frag-$10
green monticap with purple rim-$10 frag
riddler chalice frag-$40/frag such an amazing piece must be seen in person
alien eye chalice-$30 frag $20 for small another collectable piece
golden/yellow scrool frags-$20 frag fast growing coral with great looking polyps
neon green blastoumussa-$40 for the last frag has around 3-4 heads

zoas/palys

purple center green frill zoa-$10
green zoa yellow mouth-$10
blue and green with yellow mouth zoa-$10
gold centered zoas-$20
blue and purple people eaters- $10
dark with peach center-$10
watermelon zoa-$10
green dragon eye zoa-$10
radiactive dragon eye zoa-$15
red with blue people eater paly-$10
fire and ice morph-$10
pink zoa-$10/frag

prob have more thats just off the top of my head.

i also got some frags of darth mauls,purple deaths,nuclear greens,tubbs blues and mohawks if anyone wants to do some swappin, these are not for sale just for trade....thanks:)

also have a collection of hammers/frogs and torchs ive been debating on selling if i do i will sell as one whole package to a lucky reefer.

it includes:

large green torch with yellow tips
purple octo
teal octo
green torch
green and purple froggie
neon green tipped wallhammer(very large)

if i sell it it will be for $150 cash firm.

i also have some chalices i do not have them fragged yet as i have no where to put them but if there was interest i could cut some:

orange snakeskin chalice
orange eye chalice
orange with green splattered center chalice
purple/pink with green eyes chalice
purple with pink and neon green eyes aussie chalice

i would only have a few frags of each available if anyones interested:)

Oilers
06-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Coming to Edmonton anytime soon?

Proteus
06-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Haha. He just did

And Denny I want one of each chalice. Either when I get down there or vise versa. I'll be coming to zoo in a month

Oilers
06-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Haha. He just did

And Denny I want one of each chalice. Either when I get down there or vise versa. I'll be coming to zoo in a month

I know. But he might have plans to come up again.
Denny, if you do come up, I can take a few items from your list.

reefwars
06-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Haha. He just did

I know. But he might have plans to come up again.
Denny, if you do come up, I can take a few items from your list.

i may be making a trip up as steve is ordering me some stuff im just not sure when but it wouldnt be too long. if i do ill start another going to e town thread.

besides whats above i have ALOT more zoas/palys and some lps i need to get rid of.

im shutting down my 90g for a couple smaller cubes so ill be making some heart breaking stay or go decisions with some of my stuff soon like my huge elegance....im not even sure it could fit in a smaller tank lol

Proteus
06-05-2012, 04:46 PM
If you do get rid of the elegance I'd take it. I'd have to make room though. Hehe

reefwars
06-05-2012, 04:49 PM
If you do get rid of the elegance I'd take it. I'd have to make room though. Hehe

yeah its huge prob around 14" long and around 15-20 mouths lol ive had countless offers for it but i love it its my fave in the tank.its doubled in size in 6 mths hehehe:P:P

has killed a few corals though so its def aggressive and its ate a few fish too lol :twised::twised::twised:

reefwars
06-05-2012, 04:50 PM
has killed a few corals though so its def aggressive and its ate a few fish too lol :twised::twised::twised:

hummm not my best sales pitch lol

Proteus
06-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Did it catch the fish

Is it fragable

reefwars
06-05-2012, 05:34 PM
Did it catch the fish

Is it fragable

not sure more than likely not the pipefish was already weakened by the elctricity i had going through the tank....the elegnace just had an easy meal i dont thik they have the strength to catch live healthy fish.

it is fragable but its prob one of the hardest pieces to frag as they do not take well to flesh damage, and they heal ultra slowly, i would love to frag it but i fear i would lose it.

i have a smaller rescue one thats been healing for 3 weeks now and still looks like its on its way out, but its slowly healing:)

Mike-fish
06-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Let me know when your coming to Edmonton i might be down for some more goodies :biggrin:

reefwars
06-05-2012, 06:37 PM
humm starting to think i should move back to edmonton lol :)

when im making the trip up ill start another thread but im not sure when that will be should be in the next few weekends:)

Shifty203
06-05-2012, 08:57 PM
I'll be ready to grab some next time you come to edmonton too.