PDA

View Full Version : Frag allot order

windcoast reefs
05-31-2012, 03:35 AM
Im looking for some new color in my tank and I know a couple people who have been really happy with there orders from frag allot so I figure it's worth a shot. So if anyone wants to go in on a group order then we can set up a shipping for a group order.

Thanks everyone!

freezetyle
05-31-2012, 05:07 AM
Im looking for some new color in my tank and I know a couple people who have been really happy with there orders from frag allot so I figure it's worth a shot. So if anyone wants to go in on a group order then we can set up a shipping for a group order.

Thanks everyone!

Don't order SPS. talking to some people in the shop that just got hosed by him.

don.ald
05-31-2012, 02:33 PM
I'm in.

Nano
05-31-2012, 02:36 PM
Don't order SPS. talking to some people in the shop that just got hosed by him.
I wouldn't say hosed, it just wasnt shipping well, not necessarily his fault, we dont know how the package was handled during shipping. That being said He made good on any doa I ever had, in both cases crediting me more then I had paid for my troubles. I think it also depends on how people talk to him, if your rude, you might not get the same service as if you are polite. what goes around comes around more or less.

Flash
05-31-2012, 03:14 PM
some sps just dosn't ship well regardless... all my lps was perfect! and diddo on the being polite thing... if you're an ass, you're going to get no where!!

Flash
05-31-2012, 04:26 PM
I'm placing another order as well. keep in mind if it's your first order... and you order lps or zoas.. they are usually as advertised for head qty, or more. i've never gotten less then the qty stated!

Borderjumper
05-31-2012, 04:47 PM
I'm in for a couple of things :mrgreen:

Nano
05-31-2012, 04:56 PM
i've never gotten less then the qty stated!
+1 Ordered a Dragon soul (single head) Got 3
Ordered 70 Firehawk zoas, Got easily 70 of them maybe 100 + about 100 of another type. no complaints from me :)
Asked for 2 ricordea, go 2 with 3 eyes, plus one had 3 babies attached to the bottom of the frag plug. SCORE

Flash
05-31-2012, 05:01 PM
that is a nice score!!

Nano
05-31-2012, 05:08 PM
like I said no complaints ;)

anyway guess we should let this thread get back on track :lol: "Enough about me, lets talk about you" :twised:

don.ald
05-31-2012, 10:37 PM
does anyone know if the fragalot website is up to date?

Nano
05-31-2012, 10:43 PM
sometimes he has stuff thats not up there, its worth an email to ask I think. :)

Flash
05-31-2012, 10:44 PM
not totally up to date. getting another good sized order in the next few days. lots of acans!

Trevor82
05-31-2012, 11:10 PM
I'd be in for a few frags

Borderjumper
05-31-2012, 11:39 PM
I emailed him last night.. Sending you a pm.

windcoast reefs
06-01-2012, 01:09 AM
Well it looks like lots of people are interested! I'm
Not sure how we should go about it. I have never done any group orders. Is there anyone willing to coordinate the arrival/payment of the corals? Maybe someone who has dealt with him before? Or should we talk to him and separately pay but have it shipped to one addresses?

Borderjumper
06-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Not sure how we should go about it. I have never done any group orders. Is there anyone willing to coordinate the arrival/payment of the corals? Maybe someone who has dealt with him before? Or should we talk to him and separately pay but have it shipped to one addresses?

Jake, yes, everyone pays the supplier separately and then the supplier puts it all in one box and ships to one central location and it's divvied up from there.

don.ald
06-05-2012, 01:15 AM

Bump!

Jake I think borderjumper is willing to accept the order if we ask nice!

We order separately from burc and let him know it is the Victoria group order.
Who is in?

Trevor82
06-05-2012, 05:51 AM
I'm still in.