PDA

View Full Version : FT FS Orange with green center Echinophyllia

Snaz
05-31-2012, 02:17 AM
This has been the center piece in my nano for a long time but it is too big for the aquascape changes I have in mind. It is three inches across and has about ten mouths so it might be a good candidate for fragging but I have no room to do so.

I would rather trade for zoas I do not have, nice sps frag(s) or acans. I will sell best offer if I cannot find a trade. Thanks
Keith.

http://snaz.com/marine/018.jpg

dc4
05-31-2012, 04:06 AM
I'm interested in trading for it, let me know if you want to come by and take a look at what I have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

milou
05-31-2012, 04:37 AM
what is that stuff to the left of chalice?

Snaz
05-31-2012, 04:42 AM
I'm interested in trading for it, let me know if you want to come by and take a look at what I have.

Alright DC4 I have seen your frag threads and I am sure there is something in your tank that would interest me. Are you around this Saturday? I'll be in Burnaby picking up a Berghia from another canreefer.

Snaz
05-31-2012, 04:50 AM
what is that stuff to the left of chalice?

It is a Kenya tree. The stuff grows everywhere but is easily removable so I don't mind it. When the pumps are off you can see that little polyps pump in the save manner as xenia.

The Guy
05-31-2012, 03:41 PM
I have some Zoas I could swap you for, but it sounds like it's going to be taken, let me know if it falls through. cheers

dc4
05-31-2012, 03:46 PM
Alright DC4 I have seen your frag threads and I am sure there is something in your tank that would interest me. Are you around this Saturday? I'll be in Burnaby picking up a Berghia from another canreefer.

I'll be home but need to drive my kid to school at 1245 and pick him up and 315 so outside those hours would work.