PDA

View Full Version : Another AI SOL thread

ElGuappo
05-26-2012, 07:34 PM
Just wondering if anyone has found info regarding light intensity and k rating for these. Ie what ratio of blue to royal blue to white equals 10k 12 k etc? Can this be done via computer? I haven't gotten a micro usb yet.

Also has anyone done the lens mod on the 40%?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

ElGuappo
05-27-2012, 11:44 PM
Another question. Has anyone else had issues updating software? My comp won't recognize the device therefore i cannot update. I am not very computer savy so ir could be quite simple.

Thanks

Aquattro
05-28-2012, 12:19 AM
Another question. Has anyone else had issues updating software? My comp won't recognize the device therefore i cannot update. I am not very computer savy so ir could be quite simple.

Which software? On the controller?

ElGuappo
05-28-2012, 12:35 AM
Ya on the controller. Its just a firmware update for minor bug fixes and control wheel sensitivity.

ElGuappo
05-30-2012, 06:21 PM
Well after a few emails back and forth with ai they have decided i got a bad controller and are going to send me a new one. At first i wasn't too pleased with how they dealt with this, but now i am quite happy. Anytime someone is willing to replace something who can complain. Great service via their website.

Sent from my galaxy S2 using tapatalk

volcomsnow12
05-30-2012, 06:27 PM
Just wondering what the lens mod is that you spoke of I just bought the super blues

ElGuappo
05-30-2012, 06:53 PM
The outside lenses have 70° optics while the inside 4 only have 40°optics. It creates a spotlight effect directly under the light. I don't think it would be very noticeable if running multiple unites but i only run a single. Im actually doing an order this week as they are sending me a replacement controller. The new lenses are relatively cheap. I think 25$ for the four. If interested i may allow piggybackers on this order.

Sent from my galaxy S2 using tapatalk

volcomsnow12
05-31-2012, 02:14 PM
Thank you but I havd already ordered through oa I was just wondering if there was a free option lol