http://www.islandreef.ca/post/rb2.jpg

props
03-23-2004, 11:49 PM
holy cow nicee!!
great growth on it brad gj
what have you been feeding it?

Delphinus
03-24-2004, 01:12 AM
Is that the 40g? What are the dimensions of it? How big is that yellow tang, he must be fairly small or is that a big bottle?

Anemone looks cool.

No split yet? Hehe. As usual the equinox came and went and all of a sudden I have at least two new BTA's in the tank. I don't know if it's a spectacular coincidence but I think I've had at least 10 or a dozen odd splits over the years and I think at least 8 of them have been within a week of an equinox (spring or fall). Weird. Well, maybe not "weird" but "interesting."

Anyone else with splits this week yet?

martym
03-24-2004, 01:14 AM
Very nice Brad :cool: What is the deal with the rock incrusted bottle??? That looks pretty cools as well.

Aquattro
03-24-2004, 01:19 AM
Tony, that's the 40g. It's 36x18x15 (I think). Yellow tang is about the size of a loonie now, but was the size of a quarter when I got it. No split yet, I guess it's the only thing not stressed these days in my tank :razz:

It's about 9 inches across when fully expanded, and it eats a good chunk of prawn every day.

Marty, I got that bottle from the LFS. It came in with a rock shipment. I thought it looked cool, and it does add to this rose's tank.

zulu_principle
03-24-2004, 01:39 AM
Brad

Do they need that much to eat ??

I feed mine maybe twice a week......

Wendell

Aquattro
03-24-2004, 01:54 AM
Brad

Do they need that much to eat ??
Wendell

I doubt it, but mine always looks at me the same way my dog does at dinner time :razz:
However, it has never refused food or spit it out afterwards. So maybe it DOES need to eat that much.