PDA

View Full Version : lf inverts

darrin41
05-23-2012, 08:12 PM
hello i just recently took the big step into a reef tank sold my 180 fresh water and started with a 70g with a 25g sump . i am looking for some inverts and a jaw fish or lawn mower blenny, i bought the tank used came with two clown fish , pacific blue tang ( dori ) yellow tang and a black and white tang, a dotti back and a mandrine goby . i got a couple emeralds , 2 cleaners , a reef lobster (never see him unless i shine my iphone at the tank at night and see him now and then ) conch and a few snails , but would love some deffrent kinds of shrimp , corals , a pom pom crab , more emeralds , and hermit crabs as for fish still trying to read up on reef safe or fish that will get along with what i have , willing to pick up in edmonton or calgary as i live in rocky mountain house .,, also willing to trade off a couple of my five long tenticle anenomies , and i have a 40g sump that wouldnt fit under my stand has all baffles and compartments

Flash
05-23-2012, 08:40 PM
1 get rid of your blue tang, tank's is too small!! and your reef lobster will likely kill and eat all ur inverts! lol! might want to re-locate that one as well! then have fun with the inverst! i love my shrimp!!