PDA

View Full Version : Rock for sale Fraser Valley{Chilliwack} BC

dsaundry
05-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Ok, I am phasing out all my s/w live rock and then after that the livestock will be put up for sale. I will probably keep the tank and some of the equipment but some of that will be put up for sale later as well. I am only getting out of this hobby as it was painfully aware to me that if my wife and I go away there is nobody out here that can take care of the tank if there is a problem. Like a power station blowing up. :( So here is the deal, I have a brute force container in the garage that is full of rock and a 140g tank that has a bunch as well. I am not interested in selling this piece by piece so $2.00lb and you can flip anything you don't want/ I am estimating 200lbs of rock more or less. After rock is gone then I will be selling my fish etc. There are some misc zoanthids and paly's etc. No sps. One large green hairy mushroom rock, a few rock anemone's. you will need your own containers for rock. I will not be available to take this all down for about 2 weeks and unfortunately I am only available Sundays as I work 6 days a week. I will also be available on the 21st of this month as it is a holiday. The weekend of the 19th to 21st will be best otherwise it might be next month before I will be available again. Pm me and let me know if you are interested in this deal as is. Don't ask me to sell you part of it please, at $2.00lb its a steal.

dsaundry
05-06-2012, 02:48 AM
Rock tentatively spoken for. will confirm after 15th of this month

dsaundry
05-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Guess he really wasn't interested in rock after all as he never got back to me. So it's back up for grabs. Will have to be on a Sunday as I work 6 days a week.
At $2.00 lb it's a steal and here's the deal, first one with the cash gets it. I am not going to hold it if you are out of town or visiting your mommy somewhere. Rule #1 cash talks the rest walks. Tired of the crap of people saying they will take it or show up and never do. So if you want it - Come and get it and bring the cash. :)

dsaundry
06-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Rock will be gone Sunday the 3rd,