PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for free

reefgirl189
05-05-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm doing a spring cleaning and need to get rid of some things.
Everything here is listed for free. Some is not reef related (I'm sorry!) but I'd like to see it go to a home that could use it (Perhaps your teenager is moving out on their own and needs some house supplies?).

It's free so I won't post pics. I would LOVE to trade corals or fish if you are able. Will ship at buyers expense.

Reef related stuff:

35GPD RO unit "Novatek" - needs new filters but membrane is good. Only 8 months old. No pressure tank included. You can get the membranes from most water conditioning stores and they are pretty cheap. Pictures are in my build thread.

Hammer coral 4"X3" - hates my tank lately and doesn't look happy. Maybe you can turn things around for this coral. Pictures in my build thread.

Aprox. 15 pounds live rock. Has been living in my sump. Has one aptasia that I noticed and there could be more. Lots of bristleworms. Mostly little pieces. No coraline algea.

Ammonia test kit - API, mostly full, changed to another brand.

4-5 coolers used to transport fish (the styrofoam kind that most lfs' have from the airport fish orders)

Non reef related stuff (If no one wants it I'm donating to SPCA garage sale by May 10th):

Small slow cooker, works great.
Various dishes, set of 6 choclate brown matching coffee cups, various pots and pans, thermos, glasses.

I'll add more as I clean more.

Bakman
05-05-2012, 05:25 PM
I'm doing a spring cleaning and need to get rid of some things.
Everything here is listed for free. Some is not reef related (I'm sorry!) but I'd like to see it go to a home that could use it (Perhaps your teenager is moving out on their own and needs some house supplies?).

It's free so I won't post pics. I would LOVE to trade corals or fish if you are able. Will ship at buyers expense.

Reef related stuff:

35GPD RO unit "Novatek" - needs new filters but membrane is good. Only 8 months old. No pressure tank included. You can get the membranes from most water conditioning stores and they are pretty cheap. Pictures are in my build thread.

Hammer coral 4"X3" - hates my tank lately and doesn't look happy. Maybe you can turn things around for this coral. Pictures in my build thread.

Aprox. 15 pounds live rock. Has been living in my sump. Has one aptasia that I noticed and there could be more. Lots of bristleworms. Mostly little pieces. No coraline algea.

Ammonia test kit - API, mostly full, changed to another brand.

4-5 coolers used to transport fish (the styrofoam kind that most lfs' have from the airport fish orders)

Non reef related stuff (If no one wants it I'm donating to SPCA garage sale by May 10th):

Small slow cooker, works great.
Various dishes, set of 6 choclate brown matching coffee cups, various pots and pans, thermos, glasses.

I'll add more as I clean more.
can u hold the hammer and live rock for me, pm me pls

thx

Bakman
05-05-2012, 05:36 PM
I'll take everything.

reefgirl189
05-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Ro unit on hold - Riptide

Live rock on hold - private

Everything else goes to Troni.

If they are no shows everything goes to Bakman (sorry bud, they pm'ed me first).