PDA

View Full Version : Custom tank builder

sammer
05-04-2012, 01:12 AM
I was wondering if anyone here has experience with Aqualease in Calgary.

Do you know who builds their tanks?
What is the build quality of their tanks?

Thanks

sphelps
05-04-2012, 01:24 AM
Never heard of them but according to the website the president is a P.Eng

lockrookie
05-04-2012, 02:24 AM
Never heard of them but according to the website the president is a P.Eng

hope he washes his hands...

isnt concept aquatics in calgary .. they are your best bet

Blue World Aquariums
05-04-2012, 02:33 AM
hope he washes his hands...

LOL

subman
05-04-2012, 03:07 AM
.................... P.Eng

That's awesome!! Must be a great company with leader like that!

BlueWorldAquatic
05-04-2012, 03:12 AM
LOL

I know a few P.Engs that are not worth the letters behind the name.

sphelps
05-04-2012, 03:17 AM
P.Eng = Professional Engineer. It's not an easy title to achieve and to get it you're accepting a higher code of ethics and responsibly bond by law. In a sense as the president he's taking responsibility for all the work done, any form of negligence on the part of the company that cause damage is punishable under tort law so realistically you should feel safer with such an aquarium or aquarium system. Same reason you should feel safe driving over bridges without them collapsing or flying in an airplane without it blowing up.

That was all I was attempting to communicate with less words. I've still never heard of them and would still suggest other builders who have reputations.

lockrookie
05-04-2012, 03:25 AM
sorry sphelps i just couldnt resist it although i didntknow what it meant thank you i though it was just his initials lol.. but my mind is in a strange place tonight

subman
05-04-2012, 03:31 AM
I know its pro engineers but I still find it funny that they use that acronym. I would spell it out, if I was one.

fishytime
05-04-2012, 03:32 AM
aqualease is a company here that mainly does tank leasing and mantenence ......I am making the assumtion that BV does their tanks as Ive never heard of Gary doing any aqualease tanks.....