PDA

View Full Version : various stuff free (Calgary)

Dolf
05-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Well, time to get rid of some of the stuff that I have collected and really do not need. I am going to start with the easy stuff that somebody just needs to pick up. I will have it sitting at work (near Glenmore and Blackfoot.)

55 gallon sump with baffles. I never did have it hooked up, and it is ugly, but should be functional.

Small package of frag plugs

Bottle of reef glue accelerator

Bottle of aptasia killer (mixed and prepared about a year ago.)

Small pallet cichlid food (did I mix this with coral food, or have it for some other reason? Anybody out there have a use for it?)

Tank 17 X 33 X 24 high made out of 1/2 glass. Corner overflow, I believe it was a tank from a pet store display originally (it is pretty ugly with no trim- just glass siliconed together.) Will come with what is left of a sand bed from a refugium (it will be ugly and smelly to rinse out and clean- hence the free price tag... I do not feel like doing this.)

Im sure I will run across other stuff to get rid of- but that is it for now...

wayner
05-02-2012, 11:53 AM
PM

Flash
05-02-2012, 01:37 PM
PM'D

fish_gal
05-02-2012, 05:21 PM
PM'd

Dolf
05-03-2012, 05:50 AM
This is kind of funny... It has been awhile since I have really posted here and I no longer recall how to edit my posts, so I will just update it here.

The sump is almost certainly gone (I thought there would be more interest on the intact, half decent looking tank. Apparently there is a ugly sump contest and everybody needs this one to win...)

The plugs and glue are gone.

The tank may or may not be gone... waiting on responses.

Left is the cichlid food (until Friday when I decide that it should land in the dumpster...)

DCDN
05-03-2012, 05:15 PM
PM sent