PDA

View Full Version : Adult Berghia Nudibranches For Sale Edmonton

themastr
05-01-2012, 06:32 AM
I have 30+ Adult berghia nudibranches for sale. They are 3/4" long and full of eggs. Will have more and can deliver to edmonton this weekend. May 5, 2012. I live 2 hours away so only serious buyers please. Don't want to drive and have no shows.

Asking $20 ea (these are adults and not Juvenile) can work something out for 5 or more.

This will kill the aiptasia in your tank depending on how many you get (will take some time and need to be patient but they really work. I will have more but need to get rid of these cause I am running out of Aiptasia. :D

thanks
Erick

Proteus
05-01-2012, 12:16 PM
I'll grab 2. Only have aptasia in sump

Kevotron
05-01-2012, 05:39 PM
I will take 2 please.

Midway
05-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Would you be willing to ship some of them here to Calgary?

themastr
05-02-2012, 12:07 AM
Titus99 - 2
Kevotron - 2
Jerry - 1
catshanon -1
Misc -4

So far this is my up to date list I have others asking if I will ship and I would but not sure how much it will cost. Plus I don't have puralotor or fedex nearby.( 1 hour away) I will do it when the wife goes to the city or llyod for work. I have other guys asking for bulk orders but haven't heard back so I'm not sure how many I have left.

thanks
erick

themastr
05-02-2012, 01:18 AM
I have 6 going to calgary but will need to know if anyone else is interested to split in shipping with him.

thanks
erick

Midway
05-02-2012, 01:53 AM
Any others in Calgary would like to get some of these little guys? Someone that want to control their aptasia problems????

tidal_waters
05-02-2012, 02:35 AM
I'll grab two, pm me with the payment details. Had some aptasia slip in my tank and noticing more every week.

themastr
05-02-2012, 06:19 AM
Titus99 - 2
Kevotron - 2
Jerry - 1
catshanon -1
Misc -4
Sofaking - 4

Calgary - 6
tidal_waters - 2

Thanks

Erick

Parker
05-02-2012, 03:54 PM
I could use a few!

How many would you recommend for a 265 gallon with a very large Aptasia problem?

badfish!
05-02-2012, 04:33 PM
If you still have some available, can you put me down for 2 please?

themastr
05-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Titus99 - 2
Kevotron - 2
Jerry - 1
catshanon -1
Misc -4
Sofaking - 4

Calgary - 6
tidal_waters - 2
Badfish! - 2

Thanks

Erick

themastr
05-03-2012, 01:17 AM
Titus99 - 2
Kevotron - 2
Jerry - 2
catshanon -1
Misc -4
Sofaking - 4
Badfish! - 2

Calgary - 6
tidal_waters - 2

kazzman
05-03-2012, 02:17 AM
ill take two how do i talk to and pay

Davidbugera
05-03-2012, 02:43 AM
Any others in Calgary would like to get some of these little guys? Someone that want to control their aptasia problems????

I would take 4 but I need to no do u think a mantis shrimp would eat them, do they swim or crawl?

Davidbugera
05-03-2012, 02:48 AM
I would take 4 but I need to no do u think a mantis shrimp would eat them, do they swim or crawl?

Just got the thread yes I'm will to pay for 4 and help with shipping on this friday let me no who to talk to for the group order

themastr
05-03-2012, 03:11 AM
Titus99 - 2
Kevotron - 2
Jerry - 2
catshanon -1
Misc -4
Sofaking - 4
Badfish! - 2

Calgary - 6
tidal_waters - 2
Kazzman - 2
Davidbugera - 4

I will email or PM you guys for payment or meeting place just let me make sure I can find all the berghias and put them aside.
I will count all the berghias tonight and see how many I have left. I think I might be good for now will post to see if I find more.

thanks
Erick

themastr
05-03-2012, 05:27 AM
I found 31 adult berghias and everyone on the list should be accounted for. I will PM you guys tommorrow for meeting plans in edmonton. Also for the Calgary order If anyone can make it to red deer I can meet them half way and they can pick up for everyone else. If not I will have to ship it instead. Let me know

I will have way more in the next month or two but I like getting them to adult before I sell so they eat more Aiptasia and I find that they have a better survival rate.

thanks
Erick

themastr
05-03-2012, 05:33 AM
Some info on Berghia nudibranches

This batch for sale was laid approx Feb 20, 2012.

http://www.saltyunderground.com/pages.php?pID=23&CDpath=0

I got all my info here and also have ordered from them. Great people and amazing customer service.

read up and let me know if you have any other questions.

P.S. please bring your own small tiny container I have ordered some and is in the mail and might not get them in time.

thanks
Erick

Davidbugera
05-03-2012, 01:43 PM
I found 31 adult berghias and everyone on the list should be accounted for. I will PM you guys tommorrow for meeting plans in edmonton. Also for the Calgary order If anyone can make it to red deer I can meet them half way and they can pick up for everyone else. If not I will have to ship it instead. Let me know

I will have way more in the next month or two but I like getting them to adult before I sell so they eat more Aiptasia and I find that they have a better survival rate.

thanks
Erick

Hey guys I go to red deer on Saturday will be there till about 2pm if any one is interested pls call me at 587 888 7354 Calgary number and LEAVE a message with name and number I will want half the cash from any buyers to make sure I don't put out the money and have a bunch of no shows even willing to take a co pilot if any ones down

Davidbugera
05-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Any one else from calgary want these

tidal_waters
05-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Hey guys I go to red deer on Saturday will be there till about 2pm if any one is interested pls call me at 587 888 7354 Calgary number and LEAVE a message with name and number I will want half the cash from any buyers to make sure I don't put out the money and have a bunch of no shows even willing to take a co pilot if any ones down

Why would I give you half the cash when I can just email the cash to themastr directly? Are you looking for some compensation for the trip to red deer for the calgary order?

Rusty dog
05-03-2012, 11:44 PM
I'll take 2 if you have any left

Davidbugera
05-04-2012, 12:31 AM
Why would I give you half the cash when I can just email the cash to themastr directly? Are you looking for some compensation for the trip to red deer for the calgary order?

Guess I never thot of emailing him cash was just letting ppl no that that was one option. No I wasn't I have to go there any ways figured I would be a nice guy and pic them up for every one

Davidbugera
05-04-2012, 12:35 AM

Let me re phrase this to any one who hasn't paid the man via email PayPal w/e, by departure time i would expect half the cash for me to grab them cause I am not paying for orders that ppl don't pick up

themastr
05-04-2012, 12:46 AM
Hello guys

Calgary orders

Midway - 6
tidal_waters - 2
Kazzman - 2
Davidbugera - 4

Davidbugera can meet up with me in Red Deer if you can all setup a meeting place to pick up the berghias in Calgary. Please note I am 3 hours away from Red Deer. I'm doing this as a favor instead of you guys paying for shipping cost. I won't charge more for the slugs just give Davidbugera a beer for his troubles. LOL :D

I think he wanted half the cost upfront and he will just pay for the full amount when he sees me. that way he has a deposit on your slugs so if you back out or no shows he won't lose out completely and have tons of slugs. I like this idea seems to be fair. I've been burnt before so this makes sense to me. I would prefer it picked up in person rather than shipping cause it's cheaper shipping is gonna cost $50 or more and it's safer for the slugs. Also I don't know how it will do in the post office if not delivered or picked up on time. :D

For Edmonton orders

I will be at Big Als and End of the Roll in South Common area along with Red Coral at steve's place we can either meet at those two location but you will have to let me know so I can put everything in its own containers etc. Also I won't remember names so just use your canreef Username.

Titus99 - 2
Kevotron - 2
corosionjerry - 2
Red Coral - 4
Sofaking - 4
Badfish! - 2

Just let me know where you can meet me I will give you a timeline once I ask the boss. :D

If you guys have any issues with this arrangement let me know and we can work something out. I have till friday midnight to finalize this so hope this works for everyone.

thanks
Erick

themastr
05-04-2012, 01:05 AM
I took a photo of the slugs they are the size of an adult cricket for a visual measurement

it's on the last page of these photos

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/29981277/1/DIY%20LED%20BUILD?h=77ee11

thanks
Erick

Rusty dog
05-04-2012, 01:24 AM
If anybody falls through I want first dibs

badfish!
05-04-2012, 01:50 AM
I'm ok for a pickup at either location, whatever works best for everyone else

Davidbugera
05-04-2012, 01:59 AM
I will be at pices at 7 on Friday for north deposit pick up and golds/Redcoral/riverfront any time for south pick up or if it helps u can drop it of at my house se Dover

Kevotron
05-04-2012, 03:05 AM
Hello guys

Calgary orders

Midway - 6
tidal_waters - 2
Kazzman - 2
Davidbugera - 4

Davidbugera can meet up with me in Red Deer if you can all setup a meeting place to pick up the berghias in Calgary. Please note I am 3 hours away from Red Deer. I'm doing this as a favor instead of you guys paying for shipping cost. I won't charge more for the slugs just give Davidbugera a beer for his troubles. LOL :D

I think he wanted half the cost upfront and he will just pay for the full amount when he sees me. that way he has a deposit on your slugs so if you back out or no shows he won't lose out completely and have tons of slugs. I like this idea seems to be fair. I've been burnt before so this makes sense to me. I would prefer it picked up in person rather than shipping cause it's cheaper shipping is gonna cost $50 or more and it's safer for the slugs. Also I don't know how it will do in the post office if not delivered or picked up on time. :D

For Edmonton orders

I will be at Big Als and End of the Roll in South Common area along with Red Coral at steve's place we can either meet at those two location but you will have to let me know so I can put everything in its own containers etc. Also I won't remember names so just use your canreef Username.

Titus99 - 2
Kevotron - 2
corosionjerry - 2
Red Coral - 4
Sofaking - 4
Badfish! - 2

Just let me know where you can meet me I will give you a timeline once I ask the boss. :D

If you guys have any issues with this arrangement let me know and we can work something out. I have till friday midnight to finalize this so hope this works for everyone.

thanks
Erick

What day and time will u be @ Big Als ?

corrosionjerry
05-04-2012, 04:31 AM
I am good for any of the locations Big A's or Red Coral... what day/ time... and where is the pickup

Thanks

Davidbugera
05-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Every buddy in Calgary is on board and good to go.

Proteus
05-04-2012, 03:48 PM
I'm good for big ALS

Saturday I hope.

Lmk

paddyob
05-04-2012, 04:31 PM
All gone I assume?

themastr
05-05-2012, 05:43 AM
So I will be at Ponoka to meet with davidbugera at 11 am tommorrow for the calgary orders and I will be in Red Coral at around 2:00 - 3:00pm. I should be at Big Als at around 4:00 till whenver.

Hope we can all meet around that time. I will message people on here or give me your phone # and we can call you when I'm Close by.

Also I will have 2 more extra cause of a cancellation if anyone is interested. I will just bring them with me just incase someone wants more or somebody messages me tommorrow morning.

thanks
Erick

badfish!
05-05-2012, 07:20 AM
I will meet you at big Al's for 4ish.

Thanks,
Brandy

paddyob
05-05-2012, 12:52 PM
So I will be at Ponoka to meet with davidbugera at 11 am tommorrow for the calgary orders and I will be in Red Coral at around 2:00 - 3:00pm. I should be at Big Als at around 4:00 till whenver.

Hope we can all meet around that time. I will message people on here or give me your phone # and we can call you when I'm Close by.

Also I will have 2 more extra cause of a cancellation if anyone is interested. I will just bring them with me just incase someone wants more or somebody messages me tommorrow morning.

thanks
Erick

Red coral Edmonton?

corrosionjerry
05-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Ok ... I will be at Red Coral here in Edmonton between 2-3 what are you driving?

themastr
05-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Hey Guys

I'm leaving now going to ponoka then to edmonton should be there in 3 or so hours.

Here's my number give me a shout if something comes up

780-779-1552

thanks
erick

Rusty dog
05-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Send mine with Titus99. He's my brother

themastr
05-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Hey rusty

Your brother cancelled that's the one I'm selling

Lol

I will be at the back of big ALS so more parking space meet me there at 4 pm

sleschwin
05-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Thanks fore the great slugs awesome delivery

Great guy to deal with

paddyob
05-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Lookoing forward to these. I'll not cancel.

Davidbugera
05-05-2012, 09:27 PM
Thanks fore the great slugs awesome delivery

Great guy to deal with

I'll second this, will definitely deal with Erick again!

badfish!
05-06-2012, 12:03 AM
I'll second this, will definitely deal with Erick again!

+1, great guy to deal with, I got mine all acclimated and they are cruising around my breeding net now.

Rusty dog
05-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Thanks for the burgs we shouldn't have any probs with them. Got them in my bros 30gal fuge with some LR with aptasia

paddyob
05-06-2012, 12:29 AM
If Anyone has yet to acclimate... The SG of the host water is below 1.020.

Watch your acclimation.

corrosionjerry
05-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Just finnished dripping my two.... for the better part of 4 hours... Put them in the tank and they scampered away... I used a clear glass and settled into the rocks and they made their way down to the abyss... healthy and acclimated to my water...

Thanks for the Nudi's

paddyob
05-06-2012, 02:47 AM
Also finished acclimating.

Placed near a couple aptasia and hoping for the best.

I'll never see them again, but hopefully the disappearing aptasia (fingers crossed) will be sight enough.

Thanks for bringing them in.

themastr
05-06-2012, 04:47 AM
Thanks guys

I just got home now it's 11 pm and I'm beat. If you have any questions just PM me or call me you guys got my number. Hope everything is well and don't worry too much about the salinity of the water I always fluctuate between 1.020 to 1.023 depends on how much I wanna **** the aiptasia off so they will get stressed out and populate some more. Also If I forgot to mention the eggs will hatch in 15 days and will be in the water column so try not to do a water change and skim too much or else you are throwing them away. You might not see them but they are there.

PS I also use small clay pots turned upside down so they can lay eggs inside and mate. If you get lucky they will stay there and you can see the eggs strands.

thanks
Erick