PDA

View Full Version : Spring clean up sale

reefgirl189
04-30-2012, 01:29 AM
COMING TO EDMONTON this coming weekend (May 5/6)!

Here's what I've got available:

Corals:

Candycane coral (Pink, approx. 10 heads), added bonus: has some GSP on it! :biggrin:
Hammer coral (approx 4"X3" when fuly extended) from Bayside corals
Green Palys (very nice bright green color under my LEDs)
Ghost Palys (White with a very pale greeny-blue tinge)
7-8 Brown and green palys with 5 little green and orange zoas (on rock together).
Small RBTA (About the size of a toonie). Bright pink color, very nice one! Split off from my other RBTA and has already grown a little bit in the last two weeks.

Live Rock:

About 35 lbs. Has been living in my sump and I've noticed one aptasia on it. There could be more.

Fish:

True Percula clownfish (a little over 2") not a very pretty guy TBH, but he's a true perc and healthy as a horse!
Black Clownfish with yellow fins and face (I think it's a mix of some kind), quite pretty and eats everything.

Other goodies:

Book: The conscientious marine aquarist by R. M. Fenner Hardcover
Book: The simple guide to mini-reef aquariums by Jeffrey Kurtz PPB
Book: The super simple guide to corals by Jeffrey Kurtz PPB
Brand new unopened pail of Instant Ocean

Open to offers but would prefer trades of LPS, SPS and some fish. No damsels or chromis, must be reef safe. LMK What's you've got. No low-ballers please!!!

Will deliver next weekend to EDM. If you are interested you cannot stand me up for livestock as I will be driving 3 hours to bring you your goodies. I don't want the livestock to be stuck in my car overnight because "you" (general you) aren't decent enough to be around when you say you will. I will update thread with holds for people. Pics of most of these items are in my build thread but I'd be happy to take a few more recent shots if you need them.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon! :mrgreen:

Rusty dog
04-30-2012, 02:17 AM
How about some prices

Oilers
04-30-2012, 02:18 AM
Can we see some recent pics please?

troni
04-30-2012, 02:42 AM
Pmd

reefgirl189
04-30-2012, 03:36 AM
How about some prices

I'm going for trades here first. If no one wants to trade I will post prices at a later date.

reefgirl189
04-30-2012, 03:36 AM
Can we see some recent pics please?

Yup, tomorrow. Lights are out ATM. Anything in particular that you wanted pics of?

Mike-fish
04-30-2012, 03:45 AM
pm on rbta

Oilers
04-30-2012, 04:33 AM
Yup, tomorrow. Lights are out ATM. Anything in particular that you wanted pics of?

The candycane and the palys please. Thank you.