PDA

View Full Version : Algone Aquarium Maintence Additive

UnderWorldAquatics
03-18-2004, 06:52 PM
I have a large personal stash of Algone that amounts to way more than I need for the next year or so, therefore I am offering some of it for sale as I have had intrest from various parties about the product.

For product info: www.algone.com

I have a very accurate colorimeter for performing water tests and have found that the product does what they claim it will do, both chemicaly and visually. Some people dont like using media to controll tank levels, some do. The product has worked great for me and I reccomend it for any aquatics habitat, I even use it in my pond. Fully reef safe as well.

I have the commercial sized pouches for sale, they measure 4 1/2"x3 1/4"x1/2" and can be placed anywhere as long as they are submerged. These larger pouches are rated for 125-200 gallons. A similar product Green-x is over $10.00 for a 81 gallon treatment, and Algone is all natural unlike Green-x.

Those who expressed intrest in the product were interested in a group buy, if anyone wants to join them, shipping would be minimal as they are very light.

Group buy price $4.00 per pouch

Quinn
03-18-2004, 07:05 PM
What is it made out of?

UnderWorldAquatics
03-18-2004, 09:23 PM
Im not sure of the exact composition of the Algone, but I know it has alot of different varities of dormant bacteria that are activated when submerged in water, and I believe the rest of it is made up of various natural extracts(plant extracts I believe).

martym
03-18-2004, 11:57 PM
I'm in, anyone else in Vancouver interested so we can save freight?

sbrown
03-19-2004, 09:41 PM
Ill take 2 bags if you could work out shipping on 2 bags to Beaumont, AB T4X 1C6 and give me total. PM me a total with your address and Ill send you a money order if thats ok.
Sean

reefhawk
03-19-2004, 11:36 PM
hey Kyle, if you want to leave a pack or two at Jacks (A-Z) with a total I'll leave a check there for it thanks. Bruce

UnderWorldAquatics
03-20-2004, 02:51 AM
Ill get some shipping quotes for you guys on monday if thats ok, and you can drop by my place reefhawk if your in the area, or I can leave some at Jacks, whatever works for you...

sbrown
03-27-2004, 01:26 AM
Sure which Monday............... :lol:

UnderWorldAquatics
03-27-2004, 08:02 PM
sorry guys, left town in a rush last week, Im back now.... Ill try to get that shipping price "this" monday...