PDA

View Full Version : 55 Corner & 27 Cube Tank, R/O Unit, Wavemaker, LEDs, Salt

AquaPin
04-26-2012, 07:30 AM
If any prices are way off, please let me know...

Marineland REEF bright LED:
This was used roughly 6 months, works fine even have the box and manual. Only reason I am selling it is I no longer use the tank it was intended for. Picture used is a stock photo, can email picture if needed. ~ $90.00
http://www.jlaquatics.com/product/ld-mlrb1824/Marineland+Reef+Bright+LED+Light+Fixture+%2818-24+Inch%29.html

JBJ Ocean Pulse - QUADRA Wavemaker:
This is the 4 head version, works flawlessly. Only reason I am selling is I have upgraded to a full controller system. ~$50.00
http://www.amazon.com/JBJ-Ocean-Pulse-Wavemaker-Capacity/dp/B001EUL6YE

Aqua C Remora protein skimmer:
Works great and includes the Maxi-Jet 1200. Collection cup had a fall a few years back and has been nicely repaired, no impact to functionality. Although rinsed, it needs a cleaning, otherwise ready to go. Includes the manual, original box and a new white O-ring for adjusting the cup. - $45.00

Instant Ocean Salt Mix -- 160 Gallon Bucket:
Only mixed roughly 15 gallons worth from it, but decided to stick with my other salt mix instead. ~$25.00

5 stage unit with tank made by Aquasafe:
Was taken down a few weeks ago. Includes NEW sealed membrane and the 3 column filters (pre, carbon, coconut/carbon) and a PSI gauge. I will include the 6 stage resin bead canister too, but it will need a new Y connector. Everything works, manual included…the only thing that I am aware of that will need to be added is the connectors (pipe/drain/faucet) as they were left attached to the old house. Minor rust on the metal frame from saltwater exposure, but hey what doesn’t in this hobby? No lowballers, membrane and filters are worth the asking price. ~$75
http://www.aquasafecanada.com/store/home-reverse-osmosis-systems/maximus-ii-system

55 Gallon All Glass Corner Tank with Matching Stand
Beautiful tank and stand, only reason I am selling is that I changed my room layout and have no free corner for it. Includes Hagen dual fluorescent and Coralife Metal Halide lighting kit (150W MH bulb is due to be changed soon, $25 online). Also includes 2 power heads (Maxi-Jets), digital temp gauge, grounding probe, lots of chemicals (additives), saltwater food, books, coral shells, and other misc items. Once your setup, I will even give you a mushroom or polyp frag and a few pieces of live rock to start off your tank. ~$225

27 Gallon Cube Tank and Matching Stand by Marineland:
Upgraded the LEDs to REEF series and modified it for separate Blue and White timer control. Includes Hydor 425 power heads (x2), digital thermometer, backdrops, and a few other misc goodies. Had no issues keeping LPS, mushrooms, polyps, and even a SPS. Once your setup, I will even give you some mushroom or polyp frag and a few pieces of live rock to start off your tank. Tank dimensions: 20"W x 18"D x 20"H ~ $175.00
http://www.marineland.com/sites/marineland/products/Detail.aspx?id=3509

BitShifter
04-26-2012, 04:41 PM
Is the 27g tank drilled?

AquaPin
04-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Neither tank is drilled.

Jason

AquaPin
04-27-2012, 04:02 AM
- 55 Gallon Tank is sold
- Skimmer is sold

smokinreefer
04-28-2012, 03:08 AM
is the ro/di 100gpd?
if so, if you can meet me in burnaby i'll take it.

Portuguesenrg
04-28-2012, 10:05 PM
Hey ill take the led fixture pm me

AquaPin
04-29-2012, 03:36 PM
Items Still Left:

- Marineland Reef Capable LEDs 18-24" (2 units, one modified, one regular)
- RO/DI Unit

Jason

smokinreefer
04-29-2012, 06:44 PM
if you can get it out to burnaby, or if someone going out your way can bring it back for me, i'll take the ro/di.

AquaPin
04-29-2012, 09:43 PM
smokinreefer: Sent you a PM, should not be a problem to meet in Burnaby.

Jason

daplatapus
04-29-2012, 11:59 PM
Do you still have the 27 gal tank?

AquaPin
05-02-2012, 12:33 AM
EVERYTHING IS SOLD...Thanks for the purchases.

ADMIN: Please delete thread if possible.

Jason