PDA

View Full Version : FS: RADION LED

marineman
04-25-2012, 02:12 PM
I have 4 sets for sale, all less then 3 months old, $650 each or $2400 for all 4 sets.

Oilers
04-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Wow, I wish I saw these a month ago. I'll buy them off you in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sale.

Cade
04-25-2012, 03:59 PM
Ill trade you all my frags for two... :wink:

May I ask why you are selling?

Glws

Rogue951
04-25-2012, 04:55 PM
also where did you pick them up from for warranty issues?

cneil
04-25-2012, 04:59 PM
I want them

Tom R
04-25-2012, 06:19 PM
This looks to good to be true.

New member with only 6 posts selling 4 of the most wanted lights available for 40% off the going price.

Ryan
04-25-2012, 06:59 PM
This looks to good to be true.

New member with only 6 posts selling 4 of the most wanted lights available for 40% off the going price.

Not really. I know where to get new ones for this price.

No I will not say where. You either know or dont and no I am not lieing!

Oilers
04-25-2012, 07:16 PM

Wow, really? I paid way too much for mine :cry:

jorjef
04-25-2012, 07:44 PM

Sounds like the ghost of Unclesalty talking :biggrin:

fishmanty
04-26-2012, 03:39 AM

Sorry, but what was the point in even saying this?

Cade
04-26-2012, 04:30 AM
Sorry, but what was the point in even saying this?

He was saying that it might not be too good to be true. Cheers :mrgreen:

fishmanty
04-26-2012, 05:06 AM
He was saying that it might not be too good to be true. Cheers :mrgreen:

I personally read Ryan's post as trying to brag because he knows someone that is breaking the MAP set out by Ecotech.

Just so people know, Ecotech uses MAP's, and thus, no dealer can, within policy, sell the radions under a certain price. So when people come around saying how they can get them cheaper and won't say the name, its because they are getting them directly from a dealer, who shouldn't be selling them at that price if they hope to still deal Ecotech merchandise in the future. Brand new, with valid warranties, these are at a minimum $750 new (USD, I believe the MAP is different in Canada, hence why you see Radions for cheaper in the states). Base your decisions of a product's value around MAPs, as you wouldn't want to risk paying $650 new from a disrespectful dealer, and having no warranty if something goes wrong.

marineman
04-26-2012, 06:57 AM
All pending...

jorjef
04-26-2012, 02:00 PM

:jaw: Likely response of most Ecotech dealers after reading this.

marineman
04-26-2012, 02:15 PM
All my RADION from WAI'S in CALGARY, please check the price there.

Ryan
04-26-2012, 02:19 PM
I personally read Ryan's post as trying to brag because he knows someone that is breaking the MAP set out by Ecotech.

Just so people know, Ecotech uses MAP's, and thus, no dealer can, within policy, sell the radions under a certain price. So when people come around saying how they can get them cheaper and won't say the name, its because they are getting them directly from a dealer, who shouldn't be selling them at that price if they hope to still deal Ecotech merchandise in the future. Brand new, with valid warranties, these are at a minimum $750 new (USD, I believe the MAP is different in Canada, hence why you see Radions for cheaper in the states). Base your decisions of a product's value around MAPs, as you wouldn't want to risk paying $650 new from a disrespectful dealer, and having no warranty if something goes wrong.

Cry cry cry.

Btw they still come with full warranties!

To the OP good to hear you got yours all sold.

marineman
04-26-2012, 02:35 PM
Just tried to be nice to people, I really don't mind with some money.

cneil
04-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Actualy he had 6 for sale, I bought all 6 off of him. In my opinion i got a good deal. I don't know anyone selling them under 825.00 each. I don't realy care what he payed for them or where. The guy went to a diffrent Led lighting system,thats why he is selling them. I cant wait to pick them up on Satutday and hook them up to my tank. If the people that aren't interested in the items for sale they shouldn't be replying to the adds.

wickedfrags
04-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Think you mean dealers can not "advertise" under a MAP.

Sale price is negotiated at the time of sale based on many variables.

Just so people know, Ecotech uses MAP's, and thus, no dealer can, within policy, sell the radions under a certain price.

nikon187
04-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Think you mean dealers can not "advertise" under a MAP.

Sale price is negotiated at the time of sale based on many variables.

correct.. it had to be advertised at the MAP price, but the deealer can sell for whatever he wants through negotiation. The store will make less money

Rtilly
04-26-2012, 06:36 PM
Actualy he had 6 for sale, I bought all 6 off of him. In my opinion i got a good deal. I don't know anyone selling them under 825.00 each. I don't realy care what he payed for them or where. The guy went to a diffrent Led lighting system,thats why he is selling them. I cant wait to pick them up on Satutday and hook them up to my tank. If the people that aren't interested in the items for sale they shouldn't be replying to the adds.

Couldn't agree more!!

Coleus
04-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Couldn't agree more!!

Also agree, if you not buying then why post? Also, I heard a LFS was selling them at great price during a promotion period but I think their promotion is over.

mytank90
04-26-2012, 09:04 PM
i know the person selling them and he and his wife are very nice people .i have gotten a few items off them and his prices are alway very fair .i would buy from them any day of the week

Aquattro
04-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Just tried to be nice to people, I really don't mind with some money.

Most people here appreciate it. Glad your sale worked out. Sorry about the hijacking, should have caught it sooner.

Ginu
04-26-2012, 10:53 PM
I would love to upgrade my lights to LED just before the summer comes but have to wait for $ as I have a list of things I'd like to buy before LED's

good luck with the sale.

Doug
04-26-2012, 11:17 PM
Also agree, if you not buying then why post?

Exactly. Its actually a guideline. I have posted this so many times I cant count anymore and have given up, but guess it means nothing or nobody even reads it.

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68933

mufflerfist
05-01-2012, 01:40 PM
How many are left?????

marineman
05-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Sorry, they're all sold.

cneil
05-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the lights Marineman they are all working great. Running all 6 at 40% for now.

marineman
05-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Glad to hear that, and thanks for your trust.