04-25-2012, 05:35 AM
both are .5 inch frags.

100 for both

TaioneReefer
04-25-2012, 06:03 AM
price is obo guys

Mandosh
04-25-2012, 06:33 AM
Where did you oregon tort come from originally?

TaioneReefer
04-25-2012, 06:34 AM
both sold.

Mandosh
04-25-2012, 06:45 AM
still curious...

TaioneReefer
04-25-2012, 06:46 AM
kelvin, sorry about that !

apexifd
04-25-2012, 06:52 AM
that was quick... so who has them now?

TaioneReefer
04-25-2012, 06:53 AM
rich is comming by tomorrow

Mandosh
04-25-2012, 07:01 AM
Nice grab if it is a true Oregon Tort.

Trigs
04-25-2012, 07:13 AM
Nice grab if it is a true Oregon Tort.

It is indeed.

TaioneReefer
04-25-2012, 10:45 AM
reefie, i dont understand.

ever since I got this whole package from Kelvin, you ve been messaging me telling me that you want it. and then telling me to send you pics of the frag to verify if its real or not.

why would I have to do so?

by the way, for your information. since you said it all out now in an open thread.

i told chowder both for 100 as well.
and Rich did not do anything wrong. he told me it was only worth 40-50 bucks.
so dont take this out on rich in public when you did not figure out your story straight.

btw i did Ask chowder, then I asked you like i promised, THEN i went to rich. and he said he will take it.

its nothing personal, as I know kelvin got it for 80, and i hope to get whatever money i can to cover the loss of all the dead sps he sold me. (600 dollar down the drain) Thats why i told you $80 not Rich.

Reefie
04-25-2012, 10:56 AM
This will be my last comment on this as I don't like to hang my dirty laundry out to dry.

He texted me in the afternoon at 2:17pm asking me if I had got the frag from you. I replied with "No news yet, and that Chowder was first and I was next if he passed on it."

I didn't think anything of it until you PM'd me at 8:12pm informing me that Rich had ALREADY been to your place and looked at the frag and you trying to blame HIM for jacking up the price.

And then I texted him asking why he was being a jerk, see previous post's screenshot.

Anyhow, nice not meeting you and better yet that I never got ripped off by you. HONESTY and FAIRNESS goes a long way.

Good luck with your sale of "stuff"

TaioneReefer
04-25-2012, 11:00 AM
lol..I did not blame anyone for anything. I did not even blame kelvin for selling me dead colonies of Sps.

you dont even know me in person, maybe you ll think again when we meet.

to be really honest, you came off sending pms with a bit of attitude, i honestly didnt want to reply, but i thought whatever its just a hobby.

if I knew how dramatic this hobby was, I probably wouldnt have joined canreef. i m already discouraged enough by the whole dead sps thing, and now this?

btw, whats wrong with rich being over already?
they all knew that frags were reserved for chowder, and i text chowder after they left anyways, then after chowder said he dont want it, i msged you. and Then i texted rich.. i dont see what i did wrong?

muck
04-25-2012, 02:14 PM
i dont see what i did wrong?

You didn't. Don't sweat it.
Now... lets all get some moar coffee. :morning:

muck
04-25-2012, 02:17 PM
Reefie... since Rich is a friend, just get a frag of them from him once they grow in a little.
I don't see the big deal here guys. Its just a couple corals. Definitely not worth losing a friend over. :wink:

Snaz
04-25-2012, 02:57 PM
The biggest tragedy here is the use of an iPhone, seriously people still use that outdated technology?

A couple of coral is trivial compared to that technological faux pas.

reefgirl189
04-25-2012, 03:31 PM
The biggest tragedy here is the use of an iPhone, seriously people still use that outdated technology?

A couple of coral is trivial compared to that technological faux pas.

I must be a dinosaur, I'm still on 3GS :shocked!:

Bblinks
04-25-2012, 04:32 PM
Wow how this has spun out of control. Please if there is anything further needs to be addressed lets do it over pm or in person. No ones personal information should have been posted online. Its just common sense.
MODs please close this thread. Thanks

dc4
04-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Just thought I'd share this. You'd think that there would be some fairness amongst fellow Canreefer's.

I originally offered $50 for the "original" Oregon Tort that had 3 branches. I was told I was second in line behind Chowder. I was ok with that.

I received a PM today saying that it's only 1/2" and that my so-called "friend" said it was worth $80. I responded by passing on it.

I texted my so-called "friend" asking him why he suggested on jacking up the price on me. Of course he denied it, and claims he said it was "only" worth $40 and it was dying.

Ironically, he's the one that's going to be picking it up tomorrow.

Thanks for watching my back, "friend"

Oh wait, you weren't watching my back at all, seems like you were too busy stabbing it instead.

Thats pretty under handed in my opinion but it goes to show you that some ppl are not worth being "friends" with.

Ill be getting some true oregon tort soonish and Ill be sure to have a frag for you Ken but Ive dealt with TaioneReefer on a few deals and everything was on the up and up.