PDA

View Full Version : Complete 90 Gal Reef Set-up FS

Salt-Newfy
03-17-2004, 07:52 AM
After finally getting my tank all set-up and running great i've decided i'm moving from BC to Ont. Too far to move my set-up so all is for sale. I'd prefer to sell it as a package but if I get no offers close to moving day well i'll piece it out. OK stats are

-90 gal Seastar in full pine cabinet
-DIY overflow (works great)
-30 gal sump with Little Giant 3md return pump (extra identical pump)
-2 x 175 heaters
-MH lighting 2 x 250 wt 10 000k SA Bulbs & ballast(all < 1 month old)
- 2 x 48" no flourescent lamps
-Prism Pro Deluxe skimmer
-2 802 power heads
-Fluval 403 filter
-Fish (FoxFace,Yellow Tang,Fire fish & 2 Percula's)
-Corals Yellow Polyps,Trumpet, leather & a few asst frags
-Inverts bunch of snails and hermits
-LiveRock not sure of total weight but starting to get nice caraline algae growth on it. Plus thick bed of crushed coral with lots of micro life.
-Tote full of all accessories I have amassed

I'm hoping to get $1000 for the complete package and may help deliver to someone on the Island or Vancouver.

If you guys think i'm out to lunch on my price let me know but don't flame me with rude comments. I'll try and get some pics up in a few days when I get my hands on a digital camera from work

and yes I fixed the skimate in carpet problem. lol

Maverick
03-17-2004, 03:23 PM
Why couldn't you be in Sask ?

Maverick

Salt-Newfy
03-18-2004, 12:47 AM
In regards to the 90 gal package i'm sorry i'm not ready to sell the lights off yet. MH lighting must be in high demand since thats the one part everyone is interested in.

Sorry i'm not is Sask, well not really it's sweet here. Just sorry I can't help you out.

If I don't get any resonable offers on the package in the next 2 weeks i'll post a new ad with prices for all the stuff.

IslandReefer
03-18-2004, 03:47 AM

StirCrazy
03-18-2004, 05:12 AM
don't part anything out till you get us some pics.. I might be able to sell it lock stock and barrel if the guy likes the look.

Steve