PDA

View Full Version : LF acans

Paigee
04-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Anyone selling any? Or know where I can get some? I can't seem to find any other than fragalot, and I don't want to gamble.

krisalexander
04-23-2012, 06:31 PM
Oceanic Corals has some, I picked one up last weekend.

Call Paul

ScubaSteve
04-23-2012, 07:54 PM
I'm happy to say the Fragalot isn't really a gamble any more. I've done several orders recently and every one has been exceptional. Locally, try OC. I know Fantasty Aquatics on Kingsway has a nice sized colony for a good price, maybe check them out. Keep an eye out for Coral master as he brings in great Acans regularly.

As for members, try dc4 and Borderjumper to see if they have any frags.

Skimmerking
04-23-2012, 08:04 PM
I'm happy to say the Fragalot isn't really a gamble any more. I've done several orders recently and every one has been exceptional. Locally, try OC. I know Fantasty Aquatics on Kingsway has a nice sized colony for a good price, maybe check them out. Keep an eye out for Coral master as he brings in great Acans regularly.

As for members, try dc4 and Borderjumper to see if they have any frags.

oh yes the 10 acans frags were stated that they were 2 heads each for 10 bucks and all of them had 6-8 heads blew my mind.

Paigee
04-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the tip on fragalot, and I've been meaning to check out oceanic so I'll see what he's got too! Thanks

Snaz
04-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Time for a lower mainland frag a lot group buy? I want to get a mind blowing acan and maybe a zoa.

ScubaSteve
04-23-2012, 09:32 PM
Time for a lower mainland frag a lot group buy? I want to get a mind blowing acan and maybe a zoa.

If yer talkin' 'bout fragalot, count me in.

Reef-Geek
04-24-2012, 01:07 AM
me too, some one set up a group order please