03-17-2004, 03:52 AM
nuts???
I dont get it???

EmilyB
03-17-2004, 03:54 AM
removed /staff

UnderWorldAquatics
03-17-2004, 03:56 AM
Ok, well I like it. Its been out for a few years, but I wouldnt say forever....

UnderWorldAquatics
03-17-2004, 04:02 AM
Well thanks for crapping on my sale, mabey if you actually tried it, you might change your mind....

EmilyB
03-17-2004, 04:47 AM
removed /staff

AJ_77
03-17-2004, 02:17 PM
edit: i have nothing positive to contribute here.

UnderWorldAquatics
03-17-2004, 05:07 PM
Hey Alan, I believe you but find it odd at they same time, as I have had good results with it and so have others I know that use it. I even did colorimeter tests before and after and the colorimeter proved that the product worked in one of my tanks, and a friends tank. I use it in freshwater tanks and ponds as well and it has worked great... I know alot of products can work great for some and seemingly do nothing for others so I respect your statement Alan, but I think it was rude of EmilyB to comment the way she did on a product she has never used. Mabey I just need to take more "Happy" pills....

Chin_Lee
03-18-2004, 02:30 PM
I'm sorry I didn't say anything before but after I read this post, I was quite perturbed at how UWA's post had been sabotaged. Those opinions should have been sent privately and I think people on this board are using those emotions icons to justify their lack of courtesy and consideration. I don't even know what he was trying to sell but regardless, any replies to his post should be inquiries or questions and not opinions of the product. If somebody has an issue with the effectiveness or asking price of the product, may I suggest the Product Review Forum. At the very least, a PM should be sent to the seller if the information on the effectiveness of the product was inaccurate.
This is one area that moderators should take into consideration because this may very well set presedence for 1015 opinions by board members for every item that we are trying to sell. Whats to stop somebody from going to every Buy&Sell post and putting in comments like "Crap deal, crap product, asking way too much cuz I can get it for ......, I tried this product and I hated it, etc etc" From my understanding, that is not the purpose of the B&S forum. But for the sake of common courtesy and consideration, lets not sabotage somebody's post when a PM would suffice.

CLee

Aquattro
03-18-2004, 04:24 PM
This is one area that moderators should take into consideration because this may very well set presedence for 1015 opinions by board members for every item that we are trying to sell. Whats to stop somebody from going to every Buy&Sell post and putting in comments like "Crap deal, crap product, asking way too much cuz I can get it for ......, I tried this product and I hated it, etc etc" From my understanding, that is not the purpose of the B&S forum. But for the sake of common courtesy and consideration, lets not sabotage somebody's post when a PM would suffice.

CLee

You're absolutely correct. I for one will pay closer attention to this type of thing in the future. It's been said before, but I'll say it again.

Please, if you have nothing positive to contributr to a thread, refrain from replying. If you must mention it, use the PM function of the board. Thanks!

Aquattro
03-18-2004, 09:39 PM
I've made some changes above. Please keep posts on topic. There can be plenty of constructive controvery in the general forums. This forum is to buy and sell reef items, not agree or disagree with the product's usefulness.

Kyle, sorry for the slow response to this problem.

UnderWorldAquatics
03-18-2004, 09:45 PM
No prob, I hope and expect you have a life outside of "Canreef" lol
or mabey not.... :eek:

sticks and stones... :mrgreen: