PDA

View Full Version : JBJ or Tunze ATO???

Oilers
04-22-2012, 06:59 PM
I am looking to purchase an ATO. I am looking at both the JBJ and the Tunze ATO. I am not quite sure which one to go with. What would you recommend and why? Thanks.

CherylMcKay
04-22-2012, 08:27 PM
I am looking to purchase an ATO. I am looking at both the JBJ and the Tunze ATO. I am not quite sure which one to go with. What would you recommend and why? Thanks.

I have had my tunze running for 2 weeks and i am so happy with it. It was easy to setup and my tank has been really stable.... I love it, I should have done it a long time ago.

-=James=-
04-22-2012, 08:45 PM
Ive had both and theyre both great. The JBJ has 2 float sensors so you can control when the pump will turn on and off. The Tunze will go keep a more accurate water level with its optic sensor. The JBJ has an outlet for a pump or equipment of your choice, whereas the Tunze has its own pump.

Most people will swear by Tunze because of the accuracy. Ive heard JBJ sometimes fail. Only downside with Tunze is that the pump makes a loud sound (maybe as an alarm for you?) and it goes off quite often to keep an accurate water level. Go with Tunze if you can afford it!

fishytime
04-22-2012, 10:17 PM
das tunze......far less issues will failure than any other popular model

Lance
04-22-2012, 10:20 PM
I love my Tunze.