PDA

View Full Version : Group order to J&l from PG

Kal Al
04-18-2012, 01:07 AM
Anyone into doing a group order to J&l from Prince George??

Madreefer
04-18-2012, 01:54 AM
Live or dry goods?

1eyedjyde
04-19-2012, 05:13 AM
either or, I'm in for sure.

1eyedjyde
04-20-2012, 11:13 PM
Ok, anyone in the PG area interested in doing a group order through JL Aquatics can PM me with their order. The cut off will be April 30th (Monday).

Here is the procedure:

"J&L Aquatics encourages group orders for either livestock or equipment. In many instances (especially with livestock) it can save you a fair amount of money on shipping alone. In order to expedite this process and eliminate any confusion, please follow these simple guidelines listed below.

One Ambassador needs to be assigned per group order. The ambassador is required to coordinate ordering between the group and J&L. We will work closely with the ambassador to ensure the items requested are on hold and accurately billed.

An Order List, which contains the entire contents of the order separated by person involved, will be provided to J&L near the end of the group order Cut off period. Contact information (actual name and phone number) of each person listed is also required. No bulletin board handles will be accepted.

A Cut Off Period needs to be assigned by the ambassador at the outset of the group order, and no additions or changes may be made past this point. The Cut off period is generally the business day before the order is scheduled to be shipped.
It is completely encouraged for the participants to call in on their own and check availability and stock; but, they won't be able to order or hold anything on their own. They must report their items to the ambassador.

The group ambassador is responsible for all order/shipping charges."

1eyedjyde
04-25-2012, 03:49 AM
Only a few more days to get your fish lists in :biggrin:

1eyedjyde
05-01-2012, 05:55 AM
Do to a lack of people in the group order I have postponed the order for a couple of weeks to hopefully gain some more interest. The new shipping date will be Monday May 14th, all orders must be in by the 13th.

For those who were in the original order I will keep you fish lists and re submit. Also JL will only hold fish for 5 days so starting on the ninth I can get JL to hold fish for the order.