PDA

View Full Version : free green monti frags...about 50

reefwars
04-11-2012, 01:33 AM
free monti frags....dropped my colony on the floor and now i have about 50-100 pieces of 1mm -6" pieces of monti .....my loss is your gain, if anyone wants some come get it tomorrow night, whatever isnt reserved tonight is going in the garbage, whatever doesnt get picked up tomorrow night is going in the garbage.i dont have time to diddle dally with people for free frags if you want it come get it but dont waste my time......

paddyob
04-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Will you ship?
:twised:

Nano
04-11-2012, 01:49 AM
free monti frags....dropped my colony on the floor and now i have about 50-100 pieces of 1mm -6" pieces of monti .....my loss is your gain, if anyone wants some come get it tomorrow night, whatever isnt reserved tonight is going in the garbage, whatever doesnt get picked up tomorrow night is going in the garbage.i dont have time to diddle dally with people for free frags if you want it come get it but dont waste my time......

ouch that sucks bud! I would take a whole bunch off you, but I have a feeling that with the addition of the latest corals, my tank is going to be very full once it grows in.. :lol: very full...

again though thats a real bummer, hope you keep a nice chunk for yourself :)

reefwars
04-11-2012, 01:54 AM
i have the nicest chunks kept for my self i just dont want a bunch of 1" and 2" pieces to be floating around my tank, i could mount them on a plug but again ill have 30 plugs in my tank lol i dont even want to throw them out so ill give it till tomorrow night:P

it was my greenest colony:(

on the bright side i just freed up a wholllleeeee lot of real estate lol

***pat an envelope full of free monti is now crammed into the mailbox should be there in a day or 2:P****

if you wanted some pat though i could mount some on some frags and put them on my rack im sure i could find someone making the trip soon:):)lmk

Proteus
04-11-2012, 02:07 AM
deny id be up for some if you found transport then i give some to pat

reefwars
04-11-2012, 02:10 AM
ok so ive tossed the pieces to small for diddly and i kept the bigger pieces, ill mount them on some plugs or tile and ill put them on the rack for you nick and then if pat wants some you can give him some too:)

spawn
04-11-2012, 02:19 AM
Why was it out of the tank & isn't AZ a far drive from devon:P

bignose
04-11-2012, 02:55 AM
Denny can you send me a piece with Pat? I've been looking for green cap for awhile.

bignose
04-11-2012, 02:57 AM
Denny you live in Supai, AZ? I thought you moved to Calgary.:lol:

troni
04-11-2012, 02:59 AM
Will you ship?
:twised:

deny id be up for some if you found transport then i give some to pat

Denny can you send me a piece with Pat? I've been looking for green cap for awhile.

i would also like a piece

FWC
04-11-2012, 03:06 AM
I'd be interested as well.

reefwars
04-11-2012, 03:27 AM
Why was it out of the tank & isn't AZ a far drive from devon:P

Tying to catch 2 fish in an ironic twist I removed it to not break it:( lesson learned.... don't buy fish lol it couldn't have broke into 2 or 3 no that would be to easy lol

troni
04-11-2012, 03:30 AM
haha have you tried two nets?

reefwars
04-11-2012, 03:52 AM
haha have you tried two nets?

i usually just yell "here fishy fishy fishy" very loud and they just jump right in , i guess they are evolving:P

ive tried every fish catching method prob know to man(im from newfoundland...) it was an easy catch just was dump and laid my colony on the rim of my tank while i wedged a piece of eggcrate under the arch.....once i blocked off its escape i caught it easily:P

only casualtie was my wallet:P

troni
04-11-2012, 03:56 AM
BAZINGA...
so are those pieces making it up to edmonton?

reefwars
04-11-2012, 04:05 AM
BAZINGA...
so are those pieces making it up to edmonton?

sorry guys all pieces are spoken for:

bignose
paddyob
titus99