PDA

View Full Version : LF zoas - Victoria BC

Ghost
04-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Probably a pretty common request but no harm in trying. Looking locally for bright colored zoas like watermelons, purple deaths,space monsters etc... Please pm price and pic if possible.

Aquattro
04-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Might want to have a look at the Victoria frag swap thread for next weekend, might be something there for ya!

Borderjumper
04-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Might want to have a look at the Victoria frag swap thread for next weekend, might be something there for ya!
What brad said! I can bring zoas if you want some

Ghost
04-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Welcome to all newcomers?? As I just mentioned to another member, last time I showed up as a newcomer to a meet, it was awkward and far from inviting. Lol seems like a pretty close knit group over there to boot. Haha she suggested I come as well so perhaps I'll post in that thread. Thanks for the invite!

Aquattro
04-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Welcome to all newcomers?? As I just mentioned to another member, last time I showed up as a newcomer to a meet, it was awkward and far from inviting. Lol seems like a pretty close knit group over there to boot. Haha she suggested I come as well so perhaps I'll post in that thread. Thanks for the invite!

Oh ya, all are welcome. Anyone gives you a hard time, we'll feed them to my dogs :)

christyf5
04-04-2012, 11:54 PM

Sounds like you need a "HELLO! MY NAME IS:" sticker! :wink: I'm totally bringing some because it was such a frenzy last time I didn't meet many people either!

Borderjumper
04-04-2012, 11:54 PM
Sounds like you need a "HELLO! MY NAME IS:" sticker! :wink: I'm totally bringing some because it was such a frenzy last time I didn't meet many people either!
OMG!! Can't make me...

Aquattro
04-05-2012, 12:58 AM
I'm thinking we'll just introduce everyone as they come in...I'm not wearing a target, er, sticker....:)

Ghost
04-05-2012, 05:16 AM
I will try to make it to the swap. Need to start putting livestock into the new 5g nano. Thanks again for the invite!