PDA

View Full Version : Large blue angel fish f/s CHEAP

Davidbugera
04-04-2012, 02:52 AM
6" angel very healthy but aggressive need gone ASAP just about free pm me ur tank details and I'll let u no
He has eatin the eyes out of a Bambo shark and is stressing the fu!k out of a puffer fish I want to live

Perodogo
04-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Hello.

I might be interested in your blue angel fish. What kind is it? Is it a blueface? If so, then no, since I already have a large blueface angel (15"). Or is it really called a Blue Angel as in like the Queen Angel, but it doesn't have the crown? How big is it?

I have a 500-gallon tank and currently, I only have 8 fish in it. Please let me know what kind it is and how much you want for it.

Is it healthy and eating well?

Thanks,
Rico

Zoaelite
04-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Hello.

I might be interested in your blue angel fish. What kind is it? Is it a blueface? If so, then no, since I already have a large blueface angel (15"). Or is it really called a Blue Angel as in like the Queen Angel, but it doesn't have the crown? How big is it?

I have a 500-gallon tank and currently, I only have 8 fish in it. Please let me know what kind it is and how much you want for it.

Is it healthy and eating well?

Thanks,
Rico

I have sold fish to Rico in the past, he has an unreal setup that would be great for this fish if hes willing to take it.

Good luck with him!

Davidbugera
04-04-2012, 06:52 PM
It was sold to me by golds aquarium as a blue angle not a blue face. His body is bright blu with yellow outlining and a deal blue crest on it's forehead

Sale pending on tangaroo ,Rico is next if he falls threw