PDA

View Full Version : LF Berghia Nudibranch in Edmonton Area

Albertan22
04-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Have an aipstasia problem and looking for a Berghia or two. I'm located in Spruce Grove but will travel into Edmonton and nearby communities if necessary. I know there was a big group order on these guys about a month ago for people in Edmonton and Red Deer, anyone done with them and care to offer a new home before the little guys starve? :mrgreen:

BlueTang<3
04-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Is the aiptasia all over the rock ? Or do you just have a few pieces in the tank.

Albertan22
04-03-2012, 02:03 AM
Yeah, it's really bad in the back where I can't get to it with Aipstasia X. There are several that are twoonie sized (heads) or larger. and dozens of smaller ones with heads the size of pencil erasers and dimes.

subman
04-03-2012, 02:05 AM
Did you or can you try peppermints? worked wonders for me.

Albertan22
04-03-2012, 02:11 AM
I've put a lot of money into peppermints, a lot of time drip aclimating them, and they always seem to disapear within a week. I have a mantis in the tank that I've never been able to catch, caught the other 3 but this one has been there since the tank went up a couple years ago, maybe he's got a taste for them?

subman
04-03-2012, 02:18 AM
yeah that sucks I spent lots on peppermints too when I had a lion. I figured I would stuff him full and sneak them in..never worked. Must taste like peppermints yummm