PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton to Calgary..Does anyone need anything?

bulletsworld
03-10-2004, 09:07 PM
I'm going to Calgary this weekend.. Does anybody need anything picked up. Let know I can bring it down or back up for ya since I am going there anyway and hitting all the shops. :wink:

Let me know. Before I leave Friday.

Thanks

bulletsworld
03-10-2004, 09:13 PM
Also anybody from Calgary? Where's some shops to go for good selection of stock? Maybe perhaps a small porcupine puffer & a regal tang and some nice corals..Yeah yeah! :biggrin:

Thanks

Nate
03-11-2004, 12:07 AM
Hey, its Nate from Big Als in Calgary,

we have a nice little porcupine puffer right now, and a bunch of other stuff you may be interested in.

Stop by if you would like,

Nate
8228 Macleod Tr. SE
Calgary ALberta
640-0635

marie
03-11-2004, 12:25 AM
How come nobody ever says "Hey i'm going from Vancouver to Powell river does anybody need anything?"? :lol:

p.s. sorry for hi-jacking your thread

JTrigger
03-11-2004, 12:37 AM
Hey, its Nate from Big Als in Calgary, we have a nice little porcupine puffer right now, and a bunch of other stuff you may be interested in. Stop by if you would like,

Nate
8228 Macleod Tr. SE
Calgary ALberta
640-0635

Hey Nate, do you guys have regal tangs in by chance?

JT

Bob I
03-11-2004, 12:38 AM
If you are going straight back to Edmonton, and you want any zoos. It might be a good idea to come to my place to pick them up. That way I have to drag less stuff to the meeting. :rolleyes:

bulletsworld
03-11-2004, 07:42 PM
:shocked!: YOU HAVE A SMALL PORCUPINE! AHHHHH!!! :multi: I'm so excited!!

I called long distance to big als's this afternoon, spoke to a girl, she said that puffy has some cloudy eyes so she wants to leave him for a week Not for Sale! AHHhHHHH! But I will be there Saturday! AHHHHH!

I WOULD LOVE HIM! I WANT HIM! :multi: You know best , is he healthy? Just got him in? Know any details? Can I come see you, I will be there on Saturday and would like to purchase him if he is o.k. I do have a Quarantine tank ready to go. I would love him! So PLEASE PUFFY be healthy! Got my fingers and toes crossed! PLEASE DONT LET HIM GO!! :grab:

Thanks a bunch for your reply.

Extremely excited, :multi:
Lee

P.S I forgot to ask when i called if you have any regal tangs? Do you?

bulletsworld
03-11-2004, 07:54 PM
Hey Nate, do you guys have regal tangs in by chance?
JT

Your such a sweetie for asking thanks Jtrigger for looking out for me. :redface: Thank you. ttyl

hey Bob_I,

Yeah sounds good I can pick up some frags on Sunday before I go back. makes more sense then when you come down for the meeting less stuff and then I can get zoo's right away! :multi:
Guess I gotta get directions from you.
hey Bob, where do you shop by the way in Calgary for stock?

Nemain
03-11-2004, 07:57 PM
Wai's is awesome, I was by there last week, I went to Oceans as well pretty nice shop too =)

Beth

Scavenger
03-11-2004, 08:01 PM
I'm going to Calgary this weekend.. Does anybody need anything picked up. Let know I can bring it down or back up for ya since I am going there anyway and hitting all the shops. :wink:

Thanks

Hey that's great, you could save me a big headache by going to the north side of the saddledome and find a large biker looking guy in a black leather overcoat. Say to him, "the wet duck flys at midnight." He will reply, "The chocolate moose is in season." Hand him a briefcase full of $100 bills and he will give you a package. Take this package back to Edmonton and go to the bus depot and put it into locker number 42. I will do the rest.

Thanks for doing this for me!!!!! :lol:

Buccaneer
03-11-2004, 08:17 PM

Thanks

Hey that's great, you could save me a big headache by going to the north side of the saddledome and find a large biker looking guy in a black leather overcoat. Say to him, "the wet duck flys at midnight." He will reply, "The chocolate moose is in season." Hand him a briefcase full of $100 bills and he will give you a package. Take this package back to Edmonton and go to the bus depot and put it into locker number 42. I will do the rest.

Thanks for doing this for me!!!!! :lol:

:rofl:

Quinn
03-11-2004, 09:36 PM
No no no! The code was changed. It's "the lonely giant played hopscotch in the moonlight"! That other one was last week's!

bulletsworld
03-11-2004, 09:46 PM
NERMAIN- hey Wai's, is that what the place is called? And "Ocean" that to? I can look them up and see check it out thanks Nermain. See you at the Meet in a couple weeks. :wink:

SCAVENGER- You Crack me up! :lol: :lol: :biggrin:
Be right on it for yeah! :wink:

BOB_I - Gotta get directions from you before tomorrow night. PM me.

TEEVEE- i might as well stop by on my way back, possibly pickup some frags. Need directions from you. I'll PM you.

WHAASE- I PM'd that guy for ya about the skimmer, still waiting his reply. If he PM's me i will let you know. I can pick that up for ya no prob.

Did I miss anyone else? :biggrin: