PDA

View Full Version : LF zoas and pally frags

toytech
03-30-2012, 05:41 AM
Looking for small (re cheap ) frags of nuclear green pally, purple deaths, blue eyed blonds , purple or blue hornets . I looking for 1or2 head frags for like $10
abby mission chiliwack or langley only please i never drive out to vancover .

NU-2reef
03-30-2012, 04:32 PM
If you find anyone selling at that price please let us all know. I spent a fortune to get blue hornets and I for one would not ever frag that for 10 bucks.

toytech
03-30-2012, 06:37 PM
If i had some and they grew well thats what i would sell them for , so realy by selling me some you would be providing a good cheap source for everyone , you would be a hero, think about it.

NU-2reef
03-30-2012, 07:43 PM
So i take the expensive hit and everyone benefits from my loss. Yeah right. How bout you go buy some expensive palys and when they grow we can do a trade. It's like getting 2 for the price of one. I would even make the drive.

but I'm too far away for you anyway. I'm not in the mentioned cities.

toytech
03-30-2012, 09:06 PM
Wow those must have been EEEXXXPPPEEENNNSSSIIVVEE ,kinda touchy about it .

Mandosh
03-30-2012, 09:15 PM
NU-2reef does have a valid point...

I've got Purple Deaths annd Nuclear Greens in East Ridge. I can see if I can get you a couple polyps if you're interested.

I do have Blue Hornets as well, but like you said, "they were EEEXXXPPPEEENNNSSSIIVVEE."

toytech
03-30-2012, 09:50 PM
I just threw them on the list just in case there was someone out there thinking dammn my blue hornets are overgrowing my green star polyps better hack them off and throw them out.And i would be very interested in some purple deaths and nuclear greens thanks , there the ones i was aming for with my pricing and everything.