PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interest - Copperband Butterfly Calgary

NastayNatron
03-26-2012, 12:18 AM
Hey. I have had my copperband for 4 months now. He is healthy and happy. He eats mysis and brine shrimp but is not a big fan of anything else so far. He went through quarantine when I got him and was treated successfully for flukes. I love this guy but unfortunately he has started nipping my open brain coral. I also had to get rid of a clam a couple months ago because he was nipping it. He does not touch sps or zoa's(that I have seen). It has come to the point that I like the coral more than the fish :cry:. He will be $80.00 and must go to a good home. I will have to catch him out of the tank and hold him in my quarantine so I want to know he has a home before doing this. Please message me if you are interested. Include some tank specifics please!

Nate

NastayNatron
03-26-2012, 04:16 AM
Alright I have pulled him out of the display and he is in my quarantine. I am dropping the price to $50.00. Anyone interested?

NastayNatron
03-26-2012, 04:19 AM
And I forgot to mention he eats aptaisia with gusto!

RDNanoGuy
03-26-2012, 07:33 PM
I would love to take him! I need an aiptasia eater to clean up my rock. Plus copperbands are my favorite fish! I was just always scared to get one from a Los because so many ppl have problems with them. Where in cal are you located?

NastayNatron
03-26-2012, 09:44 PM
I would love to take him! I need an aiptasia eater to clean up my rock. Plus copperbands are my favorite fish! I was just always scared to get one from a Los because so many ppl have problems with them. Where in cal are you located?

Hey sorry I have a pending sale atm. If something changes I will let you know!

Thanks for the interest:mrgreen: