PDA

View Full Version : Dosers ???

TheZoalander
03-22-2012, 02:05 AM
I'm going to purchasing a 3 part doser soon (BRS recipe), I've been looking at the Profilux Doser w/controller. What are your thoughts or experiences? Other recommendations? Thanks

fishytime
03-22-2012, 02:29 AM
Im a little biased but, I would say that if you have the cash and want the best, dont look any further.....profilux is THE doser.....super easy to set up, no trying to figure out how much time in seconds to dose what you want (its all set in MLs).....24 doses/day.....bullet proof(for the most part).....

subman
03-22-2012, 02:37 AM
Where does everyone mount theirs? I keep tossing the idea around but can't figure out where I would put it around frankensump lol

TheZoalander
03-22-2012, 02:42 AM
Where does everyone mount theirs? I keep tossing the idea around but can't figure out where I would put it around frankensump lol

Good Question...is this unit able to be installed on it side?

RDNanoGuy
03-26-2012, 08:22 AM
dosers can mount any which way... even upside down! but that would make the display hard to read. lol.

subman
03-26-2012, 01:50 PM
pictures!! I would love to see how ppl have them installed.

TheZoalander
03-26-2012, 07:54 PM
Does anybody actually carry profilux/parts in store (vancouver area), or is this an item which need to be ordered online.

TimT
03-26-2012, 08:48 PM
I use a Profilux doser for my coral system. You can see a pic of part of it in my forum http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=84238

I also sell Profilux so it is available locally. Anything can be ordered and it is usually a 4 day turn around time.

I will be selling my Proflux Stand Alone 4 pump doser as I recently upgraded to a Profi 3 ex system from an Aquacontroller.

Cheers,
Tim