PDA

View Full Version : Long shot for pump

Aquattro
03-20-2012, 07:08 PM
Anyone in Vic have a spare Sedra 5000 with needlewheel, or the impeller itself that I can borrow for a week?
I've got a new impeller ordered, but the vendor's website messed up my order and they didn't ship it. I've been a week without skimmer now and would like to get it going ASAP. Thx

Borderjumper
03-20-2012, 07:15 PM
Anyone in Vic have a spare Sedra 5000 with needlewheel, or the impeller itself that I can borrow for a week?
I've got a new impeller ordered, but the vendor's website messed up my order and they didn't ship it. I've been a week without skimmer now and would like to get it going ASAP. Thx

No but you are welcome to borrow my spare bubbleKing for a week or two if you need.. Just disinfect it when you bring it back.. I don't want your cooties.:mrgreen:

muck
03-20-2012, 07:18 PM
No but you are welcome to borrow my spare bubbleKing for a week or two if you need.. Just disinfect it when you bring it back.. I don't want your cooties.:mrgreen:
:lol:

Aquattro
03-20-2012, 08:23 PM

Thanks. I've got mine running half speed now with one pump, and I'd prefer not to extract the skimmer if I don't have to :)

Jaws
03-20-2012, 08:25 PM
That skimmer worked fine for me...

Aquattro
03-20-2012, 09:38 PM
That skimmer worked fine for me...

I wouldn't have bought it if I knew the impeller would die 5 years later :(

marie
03-20-2012, 10:05 PM
I wouldn't have bought it if I knew the impeller would die 5 years later :(

Ah gee thanks.....sprayed beer on the keyboard

Aquattro
03-20-2012, 10:07 PM
Anyone got a keyboard for Marie??

Aquattro
03-20-2012, 10:13 PM
Free frag for loan of a pump.....:)

lngrhaul
03-20-2012, 10:17 PM
I have a genx4100 with a broken impeller - no help I know - but I ordered a replacement impeller then promptly broke the ceramic shaft. If you have a shaft that will work, I have a brand new impeller. They sold me the one for the Sedra 5000 saying it would fit.

If you want to pop out to Central Saanich tonight you are welcome to - or I can bring it to James Bay with me tomorrow. Let me know.

Aquattro
03-20-2012, 10:18 PM
I have a genx4100 with a broken impeller - no help I know - but I ordered a replacement impeller then promptly broke the ceramic shaft. If you have a shaft that will work, I have a brand new impeller. They sold me the one for the Sedra 5000 saying it would fit.

If you want to pop out to Central Saanich tonight you are welcome to - or I can bring it to James Bay with me tomorrow. Let me know.

Be a great deal if I hadn't thrown out the impeller on the weekend :) Thanks

Actually, I'll check when I get home, maybe I saved it (ya, right)

christyf5
03-20-2012, 10:31 PM
Be a great deal if I hadn't thrown out the impeller on the weekend :) Thanks

Actually, I'll check when I get home, maybe I saved it (ya, right)

Dude, you gotta stop doing that! :razz: