PDA

View Full Version : FS Wave Box 6215- Abbotsford 60$

penelty
03-17-2012, 03:27 PM
Hi this wave box is cheap as there are a few things to consider. I bought it from a user on here who failed to mention the controller WORKS however it is picky in that there must be a lose connection so sometimes if the controller is moved or bumped it shuts off and looks completely broken, if you wiggle it around and play with it it comes back on. I recommend buying a new controller and the sponge filter is pretty bad now and needs a new one. ALSO he forgot to give me the photocell and never replied back to me about getting it to me or anything, I got hosed. Other then that the power supply went a year ago and I replaced it with a new one.
So recap:
Faulty Controller, works sometimes - should be replaced
No Photocell, I never used a photocell on my other one anyways
Sponge Needs Replacing

Pump, magnets box, power supply and other cords seem to be in great shape, I just dont need it anymore. Currently cleaning it with magiclean right now.

I can bring to J&L today or meet another time but to whomever can meet me today at J&L will get first dibs.

60$ OBO!
Thanks
Ben

Ripwoop
03-17-2012, 04:22 PM
I'll take it. Won't be able to meet at JL though. I got the kids and one stays sleeping till at least noon.

Thanks Rob

penelty
03-17-2012, 04:35 PM
Hey the wavebox is tentatively sold, I will let you all know if it falls through.
Thanks for the interest
Ben

apexifd
03-18-2012, 02:46 AM
I am also interested