PDA

View Full Version : FS:2 Aquamedic 48 inch halide fixtures crazy cheap calgary

Nate
03-16-2012, 04:56 AM
2 x used 48 inch Ocean light metal halide t5 fixtures. Comes with relatively new bulbs (5 months) HAlides are 250 watt, and each fixture has t5s as well that run off a seperate switch.

Fixture 1 - Ballast works great, one of the endcaps on one of the halides broke so only one is working.

Fixture 2 - One of the two seperate ballasts does not work but the light fixture works fine.

Basically, take the ballast from one. And the fixture from the other. And you have a 2500 light fixture

THis is ready to go in the back of my car. I am all over the place tomorrow, from the airportish - downtown-springbank.

Price 174 per fixture
OR 175 for both.

PM or text me 403-714-2008
First come first serve

Nate
03-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Price change.

Worked 16 hours yesterday, woke up feeling generous.

Lights are now FREE. Delivery has changed to you come to me, unless super convenient. I live in braeside in sw

Willing to accept donations of red stripe Jamaican lager.

Would like this light to go to someone who will need and appreciate it.

Bonus gift. If you show up in a car worse than mine I'll give you a brand new eshopps frag rack!

Cugio
03-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Wow you are awesome Nate. Free bump for someone in need.

Madmak
03-16-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm looking for some temp lighting and would be willing to pass it forward once I have a permanent set up. I could likely get both fixtures going with a little effort. Couldn't pick up till Sunday though, out of town at a ringette tourney. Let me know oh generous one :)