PDA

View Full Version : Red Sea test kits

FitoPharmer
03-13-2012, 06:54 PM
I see you have the coloration test kit package. I was wondering if you have or could get the Red Sea Foundations test kit package. It has the Ca, Mg, and Alk all in one kit.

Thanks

Reef Supplies
03-13-2012, 07:14 PM
Hi,

We are getting those in any day now...maybe even tomorrow. They retail for $54.17

I'll message you when it comes in.

thanks,
Ray

FitoPharmer
03-13-2012, 07:20 PM
Awesome :mrgreen:

Reef Supplies
03-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Looks like the shipment will be in tomorrow! Only 5 kits coming in :sad:

I'll let you know as soon as I add them to the site.

FitoPharmer
03-14-2012, 11:10 PM
I can tell your right now that wont be enough at that price :lol:

Reef Supplies
03-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Here you go! http://www.reefsupplies.ca/canada/reef-foundation-pro-test-kit-by-red-sea/

Keep in mind that you can get free shipping with orders over $175

Let me know if there is anything else you need.

thanks!
Ray

FitoPharmer
03-15-2012, 04:49 PM
NVM, Thanks

Reef Supplies
03-15-2012, 04:58 PM
NVM, Thanks

Yeah we have.. I assume you found them? You might want to check out the JBJ kits as well.

thanks

FitoPharmer
03-15-2012, 05:38 PM
Yeah, Sometimes I am a little blind when it comes to looking for things but i got it handled. I think your auto email might need some tweeking. I was sent 3 follow up emails once the order was paid, and they had   at the bottom.

Reef Supplies
03-15-2012, 05:42 PM
Yeah, Sometimes I am a little blind when it comes to looking for things but i got it handled. I think your auto email might need some tweeking. I was sent 3 follow up emails once the order was paid, and they had   at the bottom.

The site usualy sends 1 when the order is placed and one when it's paid. You also get an email from the credit card company.

I sent you an email on the price match.

Ray

FitoPharmer
03-15-2012, 05:51 PM
I got 3 of these from info@reefsupplies.ca:
Hello ,

Thank you for your payment, we are currently reviewing your purchase and will contact you ASAP if there is anything to dicuss.

Kind Regards,

Management

At the exact same time I received a single email from pay-pal.

1 minute before paying I received one of these from info@reefsupplies.ca:
Hello ,

Thank you for placing an order with us, we are currently awaiting your payment, we will contact you ASAP if there is anything to dicuss.

Kind Regards,

Management

Then you emailed me 8 minutes later from another email.

Just FYI.

Reef Supplies
03-15-2012, 06:06 PM
Yupp, 1 is Thank you for placing an order and the other confirms payment "Thank you for your payment"

I dont know what that   , dang robots! lol

FitoPharmer
03-15-2012, 06:10 PM
I just thought the 3 emails confirming the order saying the exact same thing was kind of overkill.

Reef Supplies
03-15-2012, 06:38 PM
We shipped your package and upgraded you to from regular to expidited for free.

thanks!
Ray

FitoPharmer
03-15-2012, 06:49 PM
:surprise:
You are awesome.

FitoPharmer
03-21-2012, 06:50 PM
I just wanted to say thanks again Ray for carrying this at a great price! This is the best test kit I have ever purchased, and I have only taken it out of the box. Nice glass vials with real lids, titrator, and carrying case! If it works just like the reviews I have read, I think all my test kits will be Red Sea from now on. The value for money is crazy IMO. Are the coloration kits just as nice?

Reef Supplies
03-21-2012, 07:20 PM
I just wanted to say thanks again Ray for carrying this at a great price! This is the best test kit I have ever purchased, and I have only taken it out of the box. Nice glass vials with real lids, titrator, and carrying case! If it works just like the reviews I have read, I think all my test kits will be Red Sea from now on. The value for money is crazy IMO. Are the coloration kits just as nice?

Glad you like it!

Yupp, all the kits are just are great and very well priced.

thanks,
Ray

Reef Supplies
03-22-2012, 01:13 AM
This just in :smile: Cut-off date for pre-orders will be March 31. Order goes out on Monday, April 2.