PDA

View Full Version : Acro Location question---under center brace.

Cade
03-11-2012, 05:37 PM
I woke up this morning and realized that I glues my acro frag directly under my glass center brace..
Its a 90g and Im fairly good at cleaning the center brace because I have other softies in the middle.
So now Im wondering if I should worry about it, I could move it but I really like the spot its in and think it would fill that area nicely.
But if it takes 10 years to fill that spot.....

What is your opinion? Should I move it? Here is a pic:

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt349/SON_JEEVES/acro-1.jpg

Thank you.
-Cade

sphelps
03-11-2012, 06:17 PM
It's not going to kill it, watch it for growth and color, if you feel either is lacking you may want to move it under more light.

Cade
03-11-2012, 06:42 PM
It's not going to kill it, watch it for growth and color, if you feel either is lacking you may want to move it under more light.

Thank you for the reply.

Its kinda new but I will watch it, I'm not worried about it dieing I just was wondering if anyone thinks the growth will be hindered enough to warrant moving it.

-Cade

Cubeman
03-11-2012, 08:26 PM
I wouldn't be concerned about it getting enough light at that distance from the surface especialy if you're keeping the brace clean.

On a side not how did you get the rock work to stay at such a crazy angle - drilled acrylic rods?

Cade
03-11-2012, 08:41 PM
I wouldn't be concerned about it getting enough light at that distance from the surface especialy if you're keeping the brace clean.

Thank you, I really didn't want to move it, I will just squeegee off the brace more often.

On a side not how did you get the rock work to stay at such a crazy angle - drilled acrylic rods?

Yes I used acrylic rods, I dont particularity like the bottom rock on the left side but 2 nice rocks crumbled when I was drilling them so I had to use it.

Thank you tho, I think I'm finally happy with the rocks and ready to start permanently placing my sps to grow out. :mrgreen::mrgreen: