PDA

View Full Version : FS: Biocube 14gal live rock and sand! Port Moody

foginho
03-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Going on an extended trip so i need to consolidate my tanks. would like to sell this before i leave on the 23rd. Prices are firm unless you buy multiple things (check the other equipment) and i just MIGHT be negotiable depending on how much you buy... please don't be a haggler to waste my time and yours. please either PM or email fei_chu@hotmail.com or text/call 604.724.3345 i Live in port moody. I'm mobile so can meet around depending on distance. can also travel around the lower mainland to meet but i suggest having a look before buying but not necessary. your choice either way is good for me. (can help with set up too)

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/for/2895792817.html

BIOCUBE 14Gal Set up: $400

Biocube 14gal (219.95)
Biocube Skimmer (37.95)
approx 20lbs live rock (@6.95lb = 150)
25lbs live sand (30.)
heater(30)
4 lbs rubble rock for filtration (10)
Modular LED biocube DIY kit installed with dimmer (200) (modular led.com)
NO Corals or FISH or STAND

I will post pictures on craigslist. for you to see as i do not know how to post here.

This tank has been set up now for 5 months and has tons of thriving corals in it. it is fully cycled with lots of small brittle stars and reef critters that i will include in the sale. The live rock was professionally landscaped (or so he claims) aesthetically looks amazing to me but everyone has different tastes. there are a couple of red mushrooms as well on the rock with tons of coraline algae growth. it is currently set up with a eshopps overflow (50) to a rubbermaid sump and a sedra return pump(40) and another 10lbs live rock(70) and 10lbs live sand(10) in the sump. not to mention the custom plumbing. if you would like that set up add an extra 125. if you have any questions shoot me a PM. thanks for looking and have a good day!

FREE half bucket of live sand to whomever makes the FIRST purchase by pick up. thanks again

Other Equip:

Aqua C EV 180 with MAg 9 pump. 175. The skimmer collection cup has a crack but has been sealed and does NOT effect the efficiency of the skimmer AT ALL. its in the sump so it should never bother you!

Aqua C Remora skimmer with maxi jet 100.

150watt HQI pendant light. 100 c/w 14k bulb only used for 2 months and the light is only two months looks brand new.

Bak Pak HOB skimmer 50 bux with rio pump.

foginho
03-11-2012, 07:31 PM
350 Anyone!? Jus want to have one less thing to worry about!

foginho
03-12-2012, 09:25 AM
sale pending...on the tank but still up for grabs are the skimmers etc.

foginho
03-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Tank is sold but everything else still up. Thanks