PDA

View Full Version : LF: Chaeto - YYC

barro778
03-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Folks, anyone can spare or sell a piece of chaeto in calgary? Or point me to where I can get one? Much appreciated.

MinPhase
03-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Folks, anyone can spare or sell a piece of chaeto in calgary? Or point me to where I can get one? Much appreciated.

Sometimes red coral has some

aqure591
03-09-2012, 07:25 PM
I got a ball of Chaeto from Big Als for about $5. They usually have it in stock there. I checked Red Coral and they didn't have any in stock, but its worth a try phoning them up and asking.

barro778
03-10-2012, 02:29 AM
Thank you everyone! Indeed Big Al's had it for $5. Red Coral said they didn't have any, but would typically give it away for free. Anyway, problem solved.

A couple of IMs I got wanting to share, but I saw them too late. Once again, thank you all very much!

aqure591
03-10-2012, 03:57 AM
Glad you found it!. I would have given you some for FREE if I had enough.

Thank you everyone! Indeed Big Al's had it for $5. Red Coral said they didn't have any, but would typically give it away for free. Anyway, problem solved.

A couple of IMs I got wanting to share, but I saw them too late. Once again, thank you all very much!